• Turtle%s's Photo
    Sticking with the cheese theme,

A man threw cheese at me today.

How dairy!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    thats so punny
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    LOL at "dairy" and "punny"

I've been checking in every few days to read the drama, I don't know why I do, it had done nothing but irritate me.

Nice post Gee, very respectable. I hope all turns out well with your friend IRL. You don't need my stamp of approval, but you've got it anyway. Same goes for you posix. This site is so much like facebook these last few years. I hate 90% of facebook. Facebook is nothing more than a podium for morons to spew any stupid thought that comes into their head. People will say anything on facebook or on a message board, stuff they would never say to a person face-to-face. And if they are the type of person that would still say it if you were face-to-face with them, they simply wouldn't have an audience. They'd be sitting in a room all alone with no-one to talk to because no-one can stand being around them and their big mouth.

The perma-ban is definately for the best.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    The Miami Dolphins.

Wait, its still joke time right?
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Great. :nod:
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    lol.

A train on an inverted roller coaster gets stuck with people on it
    The ride operator goes up, asks if they are OK
    Their reply: "Ok, just hangin'"
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    What do you call a sheep without legs?

A cloud.

*ba dum tss
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    What's the only part of a vegetable you can't eat?

The wheelchair.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    As much fun as the cheese based jokes are :) and i know i started them. This is a serious topic which gee put a lot of thought in to. So back on topic :)
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    ^Hear, hear.

But yeah, thanks to gee and all the admins for their work behind the scenes and on stage. NE would not be NE without you guys. As Louis said, long live NE.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    well gee, i thought that topic was going into the wizz then
  • Brent%s's Photo
    So is Posix out? He really seemed like the worst admin this site has had to help the community out.
  • Whitehawk%s's Photo
    Man sure glad no one decide to bring this topic back to life and start throwing accusations all over again. Otherwise it would just be ridiculous and our AWESOME Admins might just get fed up....
  • trav%s's Photo
    Someone ban Brent
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    lol at brent
  • verti%s's Photo
    The last time I built anything worthwhile in RCT was well over 18 months ago. I still visit this site every day just to marvel at the creations of others, to hand out the occasional bit of critique and just to be part of this community. The fact that any website can encourage me to do so is a mere testament to what NE is, and gee, you certainly were no small part of it becoming such.

LLNE.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    What? Adix/Fatha/Iris were the founders and made this site what it was to begin with. I forget who came after them but obviously it kept growing and there were some great contests going on. I think it was Corkscrewed. Then Kumba, and he actually did a great job too. Gee of course was/is an amazing admin, but it seems the growth/fun in the community stopped when posix stepped in. Barely anything big site wise (other than a site re-design, which still doesn't seem complete in areas) it's been, hey, nothing's happened lately.... FIESTA.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    The fact that this forum/ community has not only survived, but thrived is a testament to how great iris/corky/kumba/gee/posix is.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    With Posix the growth has been the lowest it's ever been, but that's more likely due to the game being so old now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading