Skyrim
    Morrowind
    World of Warcraft
    Command and Conquer: Red Alert
    FIFA (Any year)

Edit: Derrrr also any Half-Life series game
  • trav%s's Photo

trav, GhostMaster was the shit!

I know right, noone knows what it is but it was a top fucking game. Some of the levels in that were difficult too, like properly hard.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Oh yeah definitely. Blair Wisp Project was a pain in the ass for me. The one with the headless horseman too. Hell, I don't remember if I ever even beat that game. So much fun though. Dammit now I want to play it but I can't until I go home in a month or so haha.
  • trav%s's Photo
    The very last mission had me stuck for like a month before I beat it. The other hospital mission had me beat at first too, Phantom In The Operating Theatre or something. The Blair Wisp Project was pretty easy to figure out what to actually do, but to actually get them to do what you wanted them to do, my God that was frustrating. I think there's a DLC for it that I wanna try at some point too.

Man I wanna play it too but I don't even have it anymore :(
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    You could probably get it for a few bucks at a mom and pop shop or something. In fact, on Amazon it's $2.41 for a copy and $5 for a download, pretty freakin' cheap haha.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Wtf is a mom and pop shop?
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    No one plays diablo 2?

My top 10:
    1. Diablo 2 (Play USEast, PVP only, if anyone is interested!)

2. RCT 2

3. SimCity 4 (SO much user content, it's amazing)

4. Earthbound (SNES) (THE BEST RPG EVER. Pokemon stole everything from this epic game)

5. Starcraft II (although I only watch replays... I just suck at multitasking)

5. Pokemon (any gameboy version)

6. Final Fantasy 7,X, and Tactics (gameboy version)

7. The Sims 1, 2, 3

8. Super Smash Brothers (all, esp. Brawl)

9. Silent Hill Series (Love the lore behind the games!)

10. The Neverhood (Very old claymation PC game with a unique storyline and really
    fun gameplay; a childhood favorite)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Just a list of games I can always pick up and have a blast

-Halo (I'm quiet convinced this is the single best video game story that truly combines gameplay with narrative)
    -Rct(original and 2)
    -Half-Life 2 Deathmatch (I've played this for about 7 years non-stop alongside Rct)
    -Team-Fortress 2
    -Mario 64 (just the best)
    -Mario-Kart (particularly 64 and Wii)
    -Super Smash Brothers (all of them)
    -Advanced Wars (all versions)
    -Boarderlands (2 is ruining my life, I can't do anything else)
    -Guitar Hero (my favorite is 3, though I own 6 different versions)

Also Monopoly Tycoon, Donkey Kong 64, Age of Empires, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Stadium 64, Bomberman 64, Minesweeper, Lego Starwars, Left 4 Dead (1 mostly, though 2 was also fun), Diddy Kobg Racing

FK
  • gir%s's Photo

Haha, a local/family-owned/small business. Not a big chain store.

A non-corporate store. Like a small family business owned by, well, a mom and a pop.
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    1 - Final Fantasy VII
    2 - Star Ocean: The Second Story
    3 - Tales of the Abyss
    4 - Pokemon Sapphire
    5 - RCT 2
    6 - Nostalgia
    7 - Gran Turismo 2
    8 - Super Smash Bros.
    9 - Chrono Cross
    10 - Grandia III
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    ahhhh I'd forgotten all about the hours I spent playing Guitar Hero 2 and 3.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Spyro (Year of the Dragon, Hero's Tail & Enter the Dragonfly)

Completely forgot about Spyro, but you really have to explain to me why Enter the Dragonfly is on your list because it was an insult of a game towards it's first 3 predecessors on the PS1. First off it was not made by it's original maker on a new system which unfortunately failed to raise the big red flag when we bought it. We didn't notice it until we played that game. The game was pretty much in beta stage. How the game even ended up past the quality control is beyond me. First of all the framerate was horrid, the load times took minutes if it loaded at all (though at some parts that maybe just by turning is off manually out of shear frustration). Then there were several bugs and I had the game crash on me multiple times. Then there was the game itself. The level where huuuge.... which is pointless as there was nothing in it. Also the controls where laggy and insensitive. One of the biggest wastes of money ever, although I have to admit I wasn't the one who payed for it :p
    From what I understood Hero's Tail was slightly better, but we refused to take that chance of what happened before. Luckily Insomniac came with their own new franchise we now love being the Ratchet & Clank series (which ironically the 2 RC games not made by them sucked aswell xD).
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Not in a top 10 but:

COD- since W@W.
    Pokemon- Cant beat a good pokemon game.
    Cossacks(PC)- Brilliant games.
    Fifa- Since 08 i was a pro-evo man before 08 but fifa since then has shit on pro-evo
    Total War(PC)- All these games are fucking brilliant, Never played shogun but its brilliant anyway.
    Formula1 games- There hasnt been many but if you love the sport like me these games are top notch.
    RCT(PC)(all games upto 2 when they got lazy) What can i say...The excitement of completing a scenario to unlock the next one in hope that there was a badass coaster already built, As a youngster playing this game it was like no other game i had at the time.
    GTA(all) even on the ps1/2/3 these games have brought me so much fun. Even when driving in the birds-eye view on the ps1 anybody remember gta london? with the union jack flag on the mini.
    C&C(PC)- Cant beat a war game, anybody remember tanya the russian spy and when you moved troops when you were russia "acknowledged"
    Frogger- It wasnt my most favourite game simply because i always got splattered trying to get across the road but man it takes me back some. Crash banidcoot also does anybody else get the feeling games were much more challenging back then or it might just have been that i was so much younger and my little brain couldnt figure them out lol.

Out of all the games i have played and enjoyed so much i couldnt make a top ten it would be impossible for me.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

ahhhh I'd forgotten all about the hours I spent playing Guitar Hero 2 and 3.

Same. With music games in mind I must say I bought so many Dance Dance Revolution games back in the day. That shit was like crack.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Omg DDR
    how did I forget about ddr?! I was pretty good back then (aced 9-footers, able to do some 10-footers) then but now my lazyass can only play on the controller.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I was so into the game I even bought these little hand controllers.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    Metroid would like to talk with all of you

IN no particular order

RCT2/LL
    Metriod Prime (all 3)
    Ocarina of Time
    Portal 1&2
    Bioshock
    Mirror's Edge
    Twilight Princess
    Minecraft
    Worms Armageddon