Theme Park Discussion / Super G Efteling Photo's

• Super G%s's Photo
    Becouse I want to show them to you, not gonna post them all, just the best ones:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The pictures are not all from the same day.

For the persons who are interested in it: I hava a Sony A350 SLR camera with a Sony 18-70 mm f/3.5-5.6, a Minolta 80-200 f/4.5-5.6 mm and a Sony SAM 35mm f/1.8.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Lovely pictures of a great park. Still makes one proud and almost nationalistic to see that one of the best and most creative theme parks in the world is an inherent part of our country's culture.

No really, I wouldn't trade it for all the Six Flagses or Disney's in the world. :)
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I totally agree with you Ruben, that's why I'm going almost every week :p.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Every week?

Doesn't it get boring?

I've been 4 times a year once and now once every year or two is enough for me.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Nope, I actually do lots of photographing, and not that many attractions. It's 15 minutes by bike from my home so I go with friends. Just a way to spice up the otherwise dead weekends.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I'd rather have all six flags in this country than the efteling.

great pictures though!
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Nice pictures but...

Posted Image

I...um... This is simply the most terrifying thing I have ever seen.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    That mermaid has a nice rack...
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    [quote name='chorkiel' date='29 October 2012 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1351548901' post='606150']
    I'd rather have all six flags in this country than the efteling.

No way!
    Are you serious!

Six-flags Walibi is the most rundown ,unatmospheric park i've ever been to ,with some rides nearly falling apart as well.
    The Efteling is superior compared to Six-flags imo.
    I do think the Efteling could use some more exiting coasters and rides, but still it's way more Fun than Six-flags.

But maybe it's because i'm a dreamer and the Efteling is a dreamers paradise. :p
  • Super G%s's Photo

Nice pictures but...

I...um... This is simply the most terrifying thing I have ever seen.

Yeah, we have a talking tree. He is called "de Sprookjesboom" (the fairytaletree). It's a huge marketingconcept over here, with an own fairytale in the fairytaleforest, a musical, a TV show and a little park show for the little kids.

@Chorkiel, Six Flags is nice too, just Walibi is too far away by bike :p.

Oh and I just want to say this, the watershow is called Aquanura and it is the 3th biggest in de world and the biggest in Europe, it's made by WET, also known for the Belagio, Dubai and World of Colour.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Some nice pictures there. Too bad I've never been there during the dark. My brother once went there during the winter efteling when it just had rained a bit, making everything shimmer in the dark. He made beautiful photos there.
    I only go to the Efteling once every few year. Unfortunately there are parks I'd definitely trade it for. Don't get me wrong, I love the park, but a lot of the appeal is nostalgia based. TBH the term family park must be redefined, because it currently means family with (little) kids. I want it too mean for the 'whole family' as in the park has something for every category. Best example I can give is Europa Park. It has everything, from kids stuff to thrill ride. For those who are wondering, yes I'd trade the Efteling for Europa park.
    Disney is a park I love too besides that it makes you bankrupt and the poor quality of food. From what I understand though the Efteling is quickly heading down to the path of Disney with all the media and franchise stuff atm and I don't think that's a good thing.
    Also I have a little personal bone to pick regarding that with the Efteling on that as well. For those who followed the story both cases of the cancer meant cancellation of my sister wedding for now. The party would have taken place at the Efteling. It was supposed to be this dream wedding that came crashing down to the ludicrous circumstances. Now you might think, what's the problem? (they were insured luckily). Well normally you'd say reschedule the thing, but that's just the thing 2011 was the last year that the Efteling allowed weddings... Now they only cater to fucking companies and the thing is, it's not even about the money (because believe me it isn't cheap) but because they don't want the 'hassle' anymore... Just face the music, the Efteling is just a big corporation like any other, just with a very nostalgic facade.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I like walibi world better because I prefer rides over extensive theming, in real life.
    The Efteling is great but their coasters are nothing compared to walibi.

And to add, you said all the six flags parks in the world. Fuck I want magic mountain..
  • Ruben%s's Photo

I like walibi world better because I prefer rides over extensive theming, in real life.

I'd rather have a park with only Vogel Rok and JeDD in it than Walibi world's total coaster repetoire. I find their coasters, except for Goliath maybe, boring and generic.

Having that said, I love it how everybody sees something else as the main factor for a park to be good, and wants something else. Have to agree with Tyandor though, Efteling needs more adolescent-aimed rides. I think they're starting to work on that (as shown by DvH and JeDD) but the park could use a good B&M flying terrain coaster (out python. :) ) and a nicely themed top spin. (Guess you can tell what German park is very high on my list. :p )
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I love these screens. This park looks beautiful. Please post more. I could use a good wallpaper.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I have the one with Sprookjesboom right now.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

And to add, you said all the six flags parks in the world. Fuck I want magic mountain..

I only meant the one in Walibi Flevo ,i can't comment on other Six-flags parks ,because i haven't been there ,but yeah... for rides Walibi Flevo is better than the Efteling ,but Efteling's latest addition (Joris en de Draak) is one cool coaster.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Do you have any sexy shots of Joris?
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    google

^^ Don't know for sure ,i'll check.
    I'ts a duelling woody.
  • Super G%s's Photo

Do you have any sexy shots of Joris?

Not ATM, but I probably will go again on November 9th, so I can make photo's for you?

EDIT: Only have one of de Dragon "Edna":

Posted Image
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Today, the new fairytale opened for seasonpass holders. Only The fairytaleforest, Fata Morgana and Aquanura were open, but here are some pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading