Theme Park Discussion / Super G Efteling Photo's

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Coaster wise the park is great. As for cleanliness and operations, the park is mediocre.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah but come on, most parks are mediocre. There are very few that are outstanding.
  • trav%s's Photo
    THORPE IS OUTSTANDING
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    The theming at Magic Mountain is shit compared to Efteling
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    The theming at the Efteling is indeed outstanding, I only wish they had some more exciting rides..
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Then you'll have to wait till 2022, the rumours are saying that in that year a B&M will open.
  • Brunooo%s's Photo
    Super G, can you make some pictures of the smaller buildings? Restaurants and stuff? I'm re-creating the Efteling at the moment and those pictures could be very useful.
    Thanks!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

Then you'll have to wait till 2022, the rumours are saying that in that year a B&M will open.

There are also a lot of rumours that before 2015 the python will be removed and a bigger coaster will be built in 2015.

I'm not too excited yet.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Python will be removed in 2015, a friend of mine heard some stuff at Vekoma.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Fuck the rumors. Friend says A, employee says B, he says C and that other dude says D. In the end they're all obscure sources and it's probably E.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^This exactly.

We need facts.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    That's true, there are none atm.

I think about going maybe this afternoon, maybe tomorrow. The past two weekends I haven't been there so it's about time.

Super G, can you make some pictures of the smaller buildings? Restaurants and stuff? I'm re-creating the Efteling at the moment and those pictures could be very useful.
    Thanks!

Will do it for you! Do you have wishes for buildings? You can also watch here, there are a lot of photo's from buildings: Here
  • Brunooo%s's Photo
    Thank you! Also thanks for that site.
    Efteldingen could be useful, and al those food stalls like those at the Python and at the Vliegende Hollander. I don't know al their names :/
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    A B&M would be cool in the Efteling, but 10 years waiting is not cool.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Fuck B&M, Mack is where it's at <3
  • tyandor%s's Photo

There are also a lot of rumours that before 2015 the python will be removed and a bigger coaster will be built in 2015.

I'm not too excited yet.

While it is a rumor, I wouldn't be too surprised if the Python was removed at some point. It's over 30 years old now and we know a lot of parks kill off these kinds of rides because they become very expensive to maintain. I wouldn't find it strange if the last replacement of the trains was something they didn't plan on since the last set didn't exactly last very long. Would be sad to see an icon go, but it's aging. Personally I wouldn't expect a B&M to go their. It just doesn't fit the style of the park. As Louis said a Mack would be way more appropriate :p
    Something in the line of Blue Fire would fit very well.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    This thread wants me to see Efteling for myself.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Tomorrow, anyone?
  • Super G%s's Photo

This thread wants me to see Efteling for myself.

It's possible. 3/4 of the park is available in Google Streetview. Only the part with most of the coasters isn't available, because when the photo's were taken ti was a total buildingspace.

Coördinats: 51.650091, 5.049988

@Liam, sorry man school til 4...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    So.. if you haven't posted this yet:

Posted Image

I thougt this was hilarious.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading