Contests / New Element Design Challenge - Christmas edition

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    ^ Its too late to join the day the parks have to be in i presume, So your not too late.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

sorry, please count me out.

I'm in a real slump lately, everything didn't works well as I planned. fuck it..this is really frustrating...

:'(
  • Brunooo%s's Photo

^ Its too late to join the day the parks have to be in i presume, So your not too late.

great :)
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Please be LL Ride6

Well this is awkward...

It's going to be 2... Everything is pretty much dictated by the coaster layout and I really need banked uphill/downhill turns.

Ride6
  • posix%s's Photo
    jon, Ride6, ...Steve ?? If only one of you finishes I shall be happy.

pierrot, you're too young a player to burn out :( Really sad news.

And yes you can sign-up whenever. I changed the initial post. Sign-up deadlines only make sense during H2H which I assume Liam still had in mind when composing the post. Speak of which, Liam, is it you who's messing with the NL flags?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I'm in if its not too late.

Please! Anything!

Speak of which, Liam, is it you who's messing with the NL flags?

I think so. Only for accuracy purposes. Fred told me he likes the flag.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^Trut, give me a Brabantian flag too!

edit: thanks man!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Is it too late for me to sign back up? I just finished my schoolwork today, and we need to restore some LL balance in this...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Not at all! Sounds like everyone is welcome to sign up until the due date for the parks. :)

Ride6
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Oh I was gonna do RCT2...
  • posix%s's Photo
    Welcome back Robbie, and well done on finishing!
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Is it too late for me to sign back up? I just finished my schoolwork today, and we need to restore some LL balance in this...

Robbie + LL = :party:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah, fuck all of you LLers abandoning LL... :p
  • posix%s's Photo
    Quick notice on the bench:

DL REMOVED. Arjan discovered the bench causes an instant error trapper if you change the costume of an entertainer. Those of you who've started their entry on the bench please be careful not to lose work. An updated bench is being worked on.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Quick notice on the contest:

Everyone who enters with RCT2 will have their entry disqualified. Entries built in RCTLL will not be affected.

:lol:
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Yeah, fuck all of you LLers abandoning LL... :p/>

As far as my time on NE, or even the RCT community as a whole is concerned I'm an RCT2'er who occasionally switched to LL. Yes I played LL first in the "scenarios and fun" sense, but I didn't play competitively in any way until RCT2...

Regardless I'm building somewhat of an "old school" rct2 entry anyway. I feel that RCT2 has lost it's textural identity and no longer looks like RCT, but that it's flexibility is enticing. And I needed those banked sloping turns! :)

Ride6
  • posix%s's Photo
    You contributed a technicalistic style in LL when Ed started to popularise it. In fact you even had your own personal take to it which resonated with quite a few people. Similar to Pawn. You didn't do that in RCT2.
  • Wanted%s's Photo

As far as my time on NE, or even the RCT community as a whole is concerned I'm an RCT2'er who occasionally switched to LL. Yes I played LL first in the "scenarios and fun" sense, but I didn't play competitively in any way until RCT2...

Regardless I'm building somewhat of an "old school" rct2 entry anyway. I feel that RCT2 has lost it's textural identity and no longer looks like RCT, but that it's flexibility is enticing. And I needed those banked sloping turns! :)/>

Ride6

Pink Floyd - Mala! Mala! What has be come of you?
  • trav%s's Photo
    Who fucking cares what game it is, just build shit that looks good
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I care trav, I care </3

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading