Contests / New Element Design Challenge - Christmas edition

• Liampie%s's Photo
    We received the first entry today! Sadly it did not meet the contest objectives. Of course the entry wasn't disqualified, as there are still three weeks to the deadline. However, since some people seem to have missed the contest objectives, here they are again:

Posted Image Objectives
    - Maximum 1600 tiles
    - Winter or Christmas related theme
    - Any coaster of any type with three or more inversions as the centerpiece ride
    - RCT2 or LL

Make sure you're safe. Nobody wants anyone disqualified.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    I'm safe ,my custom slc will look lovely. ;)
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

We received the first entry today! Sadly it did not meet the contest objectives. Of course the entry wasn't disqualified, as there are still three weeks to the deadline. However, since some people seem to have missed the contest objectives, here they are again:

Make sure you're safe. Nobody wants anyone disqualified.

Sadly it's me :'(
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Well ,if you're that fast ,maybe build a new one?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Sadly, I won't be able to compete in this one. What little time I do find, I would like to put towards my Design sitting at 80%, as it's a more attainable goal at this point. Hopefully I can build in the next contest, whatever it may be. Sorry guys.
  • Phantasia%s's Photo
    Sure. What do I have to lose??
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    Schoolwork eating up my time

won't be able to compete but I'm still looking towards entering in monthly micros

not like any of you care :p
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    hey man, more parks is more better.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Pink Floyd - Mala! Mala! What has be come of you?

Two of my favorite things! Mala and Pink Floyd! ♥!

Ride6
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ][22 are you entering?

My entry is 80% by the way, not expecting to win, but it's been great fun building this.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I'd say I'm at about 50% right now. Extremely fun to build this. We should have more contests ;P
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

][22 are you entering?

My entry is 80% by the way, not expecting to win, but it's been great fun building this.

I have started an entry, so we'll see. I like what I've got enough that the inevitable decision of rushing to finish+enter or saving for later improvement will be difficult.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    my entry is: 0% :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo

my entry is: 0% :(/>

You've got ten days. Ten days is a lot.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I finished my entry in 3 days.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Well we all can't be a beast like you Louis. I'm still struggling to get a theme together, plus if I can get it working in time I may just enter an LL design :nod:
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I won't win the contest, probably won't even place highly, it was just a lot of fun to build.
  • molemaster43%s's Photo
    Sorry, I am going to have to drop out of the challenge. I do not really have any time to do the challenge. Sorry!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Hey guys

the submission system doesn't seem to work right now, Liam told me to just wait.
    I'm gonna mail in my entry, just to be sure.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Don't worry Casimir, we can't help the fact that NE was down, so the deadline will be slightly stretched.
    Most people are out partying ,so they aren't able to submit before the deadline. I've spoken with Liam about it as well, he'll probably announce when the 'new' deadline will be asap.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading