(Archive) Advertising District / NEDC2 Screens Topic

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    I guess we should have a topic for everyone to post screens in like last year so here you go (sorry if any admins were planning on making one).

Anyway, to start:
    Attached Image: X197.JPG
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    are those supposed to be snow mounds? i like the idea, but they look weird....

FK
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It looks weird because those rocks are white; should be blue in the RCT universe to look like snow/ice. Also, I wonder how these lower snow piles got there; unattachted to the ice cap. I'd say, concentrate around the ice cap and scatter randomly.
  • TwistedHelix%s's Photo
    The bottom stack looks like a snow mouse. A frigging huge one if the scale of the mountain is anything to go by but hey.

The rest of the screen does look quite nice though.

Cheers

TH
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    here is a screen for my design. its supposed to be a ski resort with a mountain coaster with a twist.

XMC - Xtreme Mountain Coaster

Enjoy

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Christmas project 1.jpg
  • gir%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    If these guys don't show up, I will be disappointed.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Some sketches:

Attached Image: jj 117.png

Attached Image: jj 121.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: jj 119.JPG
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    Rather nice sketches, lot of detail for a relatively short building window. My only concern was that the cobra roll seemed kinda disconnected from the layout, but that may be remedied by a change of elevation that could give the ride enough speed to take it at a good speed. Otherwise I look forward to seeing this come through, looks like a lot of complexity and cool ride elements/placement of scenery
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Of course my damn cat gets more views...
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Welcome to the internet.
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    I'm thinking that there will eventually be a "pictures of cats" forum on this site. You should start it
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    There already is a topic about cats on this forum.

Here!

I think that's as far as it goes on here.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Fuck you :peace:
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Calm down ladies.

mrbuckeye: What would you like us to comment on? If it's the layout, then you need to show us the whole layout. If it's the landscape foliage, then it's alright for a start.

Shotguns?: Those are some intense sketches for a design with a deadline. Very impressed.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Yeah dude, I'm trying to be a bit ambitious with this. I'm shooting for an 80, wether I will achieve that I do not know.

Expect a real screen tommorrow.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Less talk more screens.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

mrbuckeye: What would you like us to comment on? If it's the layout, then you need to show us the whole layout. If it's the landscape foliage, then it's alright for a start.

no its just an Idea.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    The surrondings are near completion

Attached Image: nedc.png
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    SO MUCH BROWN AND GOLD
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Nothing says Christmas/Winter like brown and gold.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading