(Archive) Advertising District / Faastopia

• Faas%s's Photo
    I was thinking it had something to do with custom banners, since it only happened when I used them, but I thought that was impossible. Will it be fixed if I just remove them?
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Have you used an RS tin or wood banner?
    That one glitches on several places ,really weird.
    I've discovered that in The Doomed Domain and removed them ,afterwards everything was cool again.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I get that in LL sometimes. A computer restart seems to reset it in that case.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    It was indeed the wooden banners. Got rid of them, saved the game and continued from that saved game.

I can continue building now I hope.
    This screen is from the entrance of the second area of the park. All areas will be themed after continents. You've already seen Africa, I now present you America. (So not only the United States people)

Posted Image

The woorden coaster is called Apache.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I hope this park is really politically incorrect. There is too little of that on NE. :)
  • Faas%s's Photo
    The filename of the screen is Diabetes.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's a start.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    It's a good screen.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very quaint, I like it.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo

(So not only the United States people)

The filename of the screen is Diabetes.

Two things:
    What do you mean "not only the United States people"? There's no one else here!

I'm pretty sure you're attacking me, on a personal level, even though we know nothing of each other.
    I already preemptively hate you.

Otherwise, nice work. That is all.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

You forgot to sue him.
  • Faas%s's Photo

Two things:

I'm pretty sure you're attacking me, on a personal level, even though we know nothing of each other.
    I already preemptively hate you.

Otherwise, nice work. That is all.

CAN'T I SAY WHATEVER I WANT?! THIS IS 'MERICA ISN'T IT?!

Thanks for the compliment on my work

Now please only comment in a rollercoastertycoonish way.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Really nice screen. Your screens are so full of fun. Thats really amazing.
  • Ruben%s's Photo

Pléáse tell me this was sarcasm that I didn't get. You're not serious, are you? :???:

Faas, looks promising. Keep the good stuff coming!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I also had a hard time recognizing his sarcasm, but of course he was sarcastic.
    Thanks for the compliments everybody.
    Jonny93: That's the most important thing for me, that it looks fun. I don't really care about realism or RCT-rules.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Sure it's sarcasm? Use smileys people! It's the internet!

...so confused. :lol:
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Please do NOT use smileys.
    But seriously, back to the screens.
  • Faas%s's Photo

Posted Image

Bringing that screen over.
    On the other side of this little street you can enjoy some fine genuine American cuisine.

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Blue sign for burgerking? Otherwise nice. :)
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    I like the blue sign, it has a pleasant look and feel, and Burger King doesn't really have a standard color. Overall I like the screen a lot, it has a quaint feel to it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading