(Archive) Advertising District / Faastopia

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    Really looking forward to seeing this. Nice work.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Thanks guys. I incorporated your tips.

Posted Image

Continent number 3.

That is very Euro without being overly detailed, I like.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Looks good Faas ,a lot of things going on in that screen and it just feels atmospheric.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I like how you seem to have developped your very own colour palette.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Faas is the color palette.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks guys.
    More from Europe.

Posted Image
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I really love that! The tower looks like a nice eyecatcher.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    The tower is at least 2 or 3 stories too tall for me. How tall are the buildings connected to it?
  • nin%s's Photo
    Yeah, agreed. It's a nice touch but a bit too tall.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I know it's tall, but there is a freefall ride in the tower, that's why it is so tall.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    One of the sections at the top should be open to the air so riders can see out, and so that it's readily obvious to us what the tower is for.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    I think making the free fall exposed and then using the clock section as a cap for it would be better.
  • nin%s's Photo
    It wouldn't be such a big deal if the surroundings were a but taller as well. This is just messing with the scale of everything.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    This is a really nice park. I love Apache especially, could we see an overview of the entire layout? Love the picture in post 48.

Great avatar too, BTW. I saw that little guy on Joel McHale's The Soup!
  • Faas%s's Photo

This is a really nice park. I love Apache especially, could we see an overview of the entire layout?

Ok. I already had a screen of it but I didn't want to post it because people might get worried I show too much. But, since you ask, here you go.

Posted Image
    I love it. That looks awesome!

Show too much? (I'm new)
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    ^You want to leave something unseen for the release so people don't get the feel that they've seen everything in the advertising and there's nothing fresh and new.
    ^^ Faas, I like the layout, but it seems short, though there's not much you can change about that now.
    ^Oh okay. I see.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    that's really cool man, for the tower, try making it thicker so it's height is more balanced...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading