(Archive) Advertising District / Faastopia

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    I agree with Liampie. I think raising the area 1 unit would be the best. There's no way that boat would make it through. Nice work though.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    This is lovely Faas, but like said before, lower or raise.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Välkommen till Sverige!

Posted Image
  • Recurious%s's Photo
    Love a building style like that. The only thing that bothers me is on the brick wall near the water you have like these little pieces of wall that stick out, which aren't stone. I would make those brick walls to if possible. Other than that it looks great to me, but im just a noob :3
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    If you're going to make the roof bright orange, maybe use the same orange for the roof awning over the entrance. Also, I'd recommend using either the tan or grey color of bricks for the wall/steps, not both. looks lovely though!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Lovely colours
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • csw%s's Photo
    Very nice. Not sure the dead grass fits in by the water though.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It's not dead grass. It does need some smoothening out though, especially if you look at the previous screen.

This last screen is really good.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Looks nice, Faas! I agree with csw on the grass color; I'd imagine a waterside plant as being lush and green, not brittle and brown.
  • WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Het is riet.

Posted Image
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    I understand why they think about the color of the grass, cause everything else on that screen has bright green colors, also the flowers bloom.
    Dry reed is not really in place at the time of year when your park is situated.
    ;)
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i can't believe you guys are discussing that. Screen looks great, Faas
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Agree ^
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Same here

Add some purple reeds Faas. :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    So atmospheric
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks guys.

Benvenuti in Italia!

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • TwistedHelix%s's Photo

Last screens are lovely Faas but I can't help but think that all the path details (benches and lights etc) blend into the path itself too much. Maybe try the green lights to give some spot colour to the path.

The second screen is lovely but the fruit trees seems a bit of place

Cheers

TwistedHelix

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    those are really lovely and well put together. good work

I love that sunken umbrella bit
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks guys, I've changed the lamps.

I'm currently at about 90% with this park. Since it's a park I've started like three years ago, with a pretty horrible bench, it's a bitch to finis this one up. So to keep myself motivated I've decided to spam you guys with a lot of screens.

I also have a question. This park is themed after three continents (Europe, Africa, North/Middle America). So does anyone have a better, more suitable name for this park than Fun Valley?

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading