(Archive) Advertising District / Faastopia

• Mattk48%s's Photo
    get rid of that orange and red thing. it would look perfect without it
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yeah, the sombrero needs work, but I love the pepper.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I actually quite like that sombrero.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    I like the sombrero too! Though the tree in the middle of the path looks really odd.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Yea the sombrero is pretty good. I am not sure about some of your color choices, like the orange combined with the light brown on the left but other than you style look like fun and thats something i want to see.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    I love that screen. The atmosphere is really nice. The only things I might recommend is changing the yellow walls of the building in the upper-left corner to tan, and working a bit more on the chili pepper. I love the back of it with the green stem, but I think the tale end of it (the red side) needs a bit more work. It kinda looks the same as the side with the green stem, and from a complete overview of it, doesn't really look like a pepper IMO. But either way the entire thing looks really good, you're doing a great job here. I love the spinning ride and its surroundings; those white and green buildings with the grooved roof edges are fantastic, and the hanging lanterns really add to the atmosphere and make it charming. Love the sombrero and the ride at the bottom as well.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I really love that screen. a refreshing departure from your usual style IMO.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I love the layout of apache. LOVE it.
    Also great atmosphere in that last screen. A small change to the tree to something more desert-like would help. Palm? Cactus? Monkey Puzzler?
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo

I love the layout of apache. LOVE it.
    Also great atmosphere in that last screen. A small change to the tree to something more desert-like would help. Palm? Cactus? Monkey Puzzler?

I agree and that's something I forgot to mention. Something more commonly found in this type of environment would be better suited.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Lose the big dull bushy 1x1 tree. It looks like a dead Christmas Tree. On the sombrero the supports can be removed by my 1K Wooden Support Blocker. It's unlike the normal one since it is 2 clearance heights. The other is 1 and on that type of support it will not do anything. You need a bigger object to really jam into the track and take it away.
  • Faas%s's Photo

On the sombrero the supports can be removed by my 1K Wooden Support Blocker. It's unlike the normal one since it is 2 clearance heights. The other is 1 and on that type of support it will not do anything. You need a bigger object to really jam into the track and take it away.

Posted Image
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    ^hahahaahahahaha
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Hij heeft wel gelijk Faas. ;)
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Hij heeft wel gelijk Faas. ;)

Both are right.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    love the little trick on the supports. this is going to be awesome, keep it up man.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    love it
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Pretty interesting supports technique you got going on. Does'nt look to bad.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    ¡Viva la revolucion!

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    May I suggest that you raise the whole area or lower the water? Looks lovely otherwise and clearly your best work! Is this Fred: The Ride?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading