(Archive) Advertising District / Thorpe Park

• Airtime%s's Photo
    Well here's a Christmas present, Merry Christmas. A little early but I thought I'd avoid the rush.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Added in 2000 Tidal Wave was one of Tussauds' first major investments into Thorpe Park and has been decimating Amity Cove for over a decade now. When Tidal Wave was installed it was the highest, fastest and most thrilling ride at Thorpe Park. Nowadays it compliments the parks other thrill offerings. However, it's not hard to see why Tidal Wave remains a favorite as another 16 riders take on the challenge!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is NOT a recreation just HEAVILY inspired.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    This looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the coasters.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    This screen is massaging my eyes with it's extremely pleasant colors.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Awesome screen.
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    wow :eek: !
    that looks awesome. The entire area looks so clean and every single object is perfectly built at its right place.
    I absolutely love it
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Fantastic!
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Reminds me a little bit of Dreamport. Love it!
  • Hepta%s's Photo
    It is a fabulous screen! I especially love the entrance area on the left, it's just wonderfully real. And the station, just wonderfully created as well.

Only thing that really is bugging me is the red flanges on the water tower. Idk why, they just look a little weird to me.

The rest, truly great.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Lovely screen, seriously.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That looks awesome. It reminds me a bit of Louis' latest screens and a tad of BG's work.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    This is awesome. Very refreshing and original. Not like I've seen it all before. That's cool!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Oh cool. I love the framework on the station, that is really cool. The colors are super nice to, I'm interested to see what's going on in the bottom left there. Those buildings look nice.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    I love how breathing the screen is. :evil:
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very good. Nice and well-balanced theming everywhere.
  • garfield3gs%s's Photo
    wowowowow very nice work hope alton towers comes after this project ;)
  • JJ%s's Photo
    How much is a ticket, I really wanna visit!
  • Bowski%s's Photo
    Just wow, this looks amazing!
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    The best thing i can say about this screen is its better than the real thing. Love Thorpe Park, but you seem to have breathed life and atmosphere into a particularly old looking part of the park. Can't wait to see the rest considering how fantastic this looks.

FK
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    ^ true, it's very lively and fun to watch.

please do not rush anything, this could be best work from you.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    it looks nice and detailed, but the individual parts just don't really mesh together. too many little, unattached structures and lack of any real architectural style. seems like a bright mishmash of concepts

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading