(Archive) Advertising District / Thorpe Park

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    I love how different this swing looks from most of them that I've been seeing recently.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    You've captured Rush perfectly. The structure is spot on. Rush isn't the spindly, tall, thin variety we see so much of so it's nice to see someone build this stockier version.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    But everyone should build screaming swings like me because I am the best builder at this site and everyone should try to build just like me.

All jokes aside, looks awesome Oliver. Cannot wait for this.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Looks even better than the last time I saw it. Nice job chunkifying the top, it works.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    As usual, great screen. I don't like the oak tree though.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Neither do I, that object totally doesn't fit with RCT's graphics, I don't get why people use it tbh.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Love the screen, hate the oak.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

But everyone should build screaming swings like me because I am the best builder at this site and everyone should try to build just like me.

I'm not gone yet. :p

Phenomenal screen.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Only thing I'd change though is that the netting over what I think is the Queue looks like it's not supported at all
  • nin%s's Photo
    BG summed it up pretty well. Lovely screen, the huge supports look really cool.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    Agreed about the supports. While queueing up for Rush recently, I noticed just how large the cylinders were that housed all the hydraulics and whatnot. This screen does that justice.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Oh and congratulations on nearly 1000 posts, it's quite a feat for someone who rarely posts.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i ought to be ashamed of my post number. that's over 3 a day :(
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    for some reason it won't let me edit my above post so:

you already know what i think ;););););)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Awesome screen and great use of some seldom used objects to make it.

FYI... Gee made the screaming swing famous, not pac :p
  • posix%s's Photo
    Good in principle, just too many colours.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Marvelous. This makes me want to try my hand at using Custom Scenery Objects.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    DISAPPOINTMENT. Came here hoping for a screen but instead its just a bump.

I do agree however, this thread is marvelous
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    :birthday:

Posted Image

-Nemesis Inferno
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Holy shit. That looks freakin' awesome Oliver! Love the combination of that 2x1 rock object with the ruin rocks. Lookin forward to the release.

Happy Birthday sir. :birthday:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading