(Archive) Advertising District / Thorpe Park

• RCT2day%s's Photo
    Looks great. Correct me if I'm wrong (I've never been to Thorpe), but is that Stealth? Shouldn't it have a different color track? Again, I might be completely wrong and deserve crucifixion for saying asking.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Already seen it pffft

I watched him build it, so there *blows raspberry*
  • trav%s's Photo

I watched him build it, so there *blows raspberry*

YEAH WELL I WORK ON THE ACTUAL RIDE BOOM
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    You got my thoughts, though u should have included that awesome food stall in there, for some reason I love that thing to death....lol

FK
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Looks great. Correct me if I'm wrong (I've never been to Thorpe), but is that Stealth? Shouldn't it have a different color track? Again, I might be completely wrong and deserve crucifixion for saying asking.

technically its dark dark blue in real life. Theres not really a blue dark enough in RCT so the dark Purple or the Royal Blue are closest i imagine.
  • garfield3gs%s's Photo
    looking good keep up the good work what % are you finished ?
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    That looks seriously cool. Are you going to do Nemesis Inferno?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^He already has: http://www.nedesigns...k/2153/inferno/

:p
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    After more than 2 solid months of construction the pace has dropped. The park's been at a standstill for a the past 2 weeks. There's a lot done and it's probably around 40% complete at year 200.

I don't wanna show too much because a lot of the foliage around the park is incomplete but here's more of Stealth and an updated map. I won't show any more of Stealth in the future don't worry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

"Place your heads back, hold on tight"

Dominating the Thorpe park skyline, Stealth is a 150 foot launch rollercoaster that pushes your body to 70 miles per hour in less then two seconds.

Stealth may be Thorpe Park's shortest ride but its impact will last longer then any other ride.

Posted Image
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Love that trailer! The layout of this section just looks wonderfully clean!

And DONT LET THE PACE DROP!! I'll send you some more teasers to inspire you! :D

FK
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    I love this. So beautiful and clean. Can't wait to see what it looks like with peeps, the atmosphere is already there and peeps will only add to it. Great job.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Really nice work on the food stands. I really do hate that blue diagonal wooden fence though, looks out of place and almost ruining the screenshot for me.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    I'm with steve in what he said about the wooden fence. otherwise, very nice screen dude.
  • nin%s's Photo
    That hill looks so great there. All the little coasters details are nice and I love the multicolored supports. Keep going man!
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yeah finish. You've gone a little too far to turn back now...
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Well done.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Looks fantastic. Makes me look forward to my UK trip next month.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    FK, haha yea drop me a PM when you want and thanks dude. I'm trying to edge it forward now and again.

Pierrot and Steve, yea someone else also mentioned the diagonal wooden fence panel not fitting, I'll look for a replacement.

Mav, Nin, Pac, thanks guys!

Fizzix, thanks and don't worry this will be finished just maybe not as quickly as it was heading.

Fred, have fun on your UK trip! Shame you'll be missing the Smiler.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Fred, have fun on your UK trip! Shame you'll be missing the Smiler.

The Belgian rollercoaster enthusiast group is doing a trip to Blackpool and Alton in september, two pârks that are very high placed on my to-do list. I hope I can join them, if not it will be a certainty for 2014. And got still 3 new credits on my UK trip this year, so still pretty good he!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I totally agree with steve about the diagonal fence. Ruins the whole screen for me. Everything else is perfect.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading