General Chat / NE Social Media

• Fisch%s's Photo
    I think I will make an instagram account for NE in a bit (unless you're against it for no reason :p). Problem is I already have instagram on my phone and will have to look into how difficult it is to have 2 instagram accounts on 1 phone simultaneously.

I'd really appreciate if people could send me screens of their work or of whatever they consider good work in pms so I can post that on instagram.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Hereby I name you NE Minister of Instagram. Don't overdo it (except the first ~two weeks) because otherwise this project will die too soon again. And if you're bored with it, pass on the account. You could use pictures from this topic and all the gallery screens; they're all PNG and 800x600. Personally I like consistensy.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'd prefer that you didn't make an instagram account in our name tbh.

All our social media accounts are all set up under the same email.

It's a nice idea though, and one that will most likely happen, it just needs to be done in line with everything else.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    I guess I'm free to make an instagram account with a random rct name and use content from this site though?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah, but then it would defeat the point of us then having an 'official' one and using content from this site :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    #design#rct#selfie#nofilter#ugly#cute#softgrunge

Ever consider a NE tumblr account?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    It kind of would but theres always the option of taking the account I made and switching the mail address to whatever NE's is once it's big. Name can be changed too. Also on instagram 2 Accounts > 1 Account
  • Fisch%s's Photo

#design#rct#selfie#nofilter#ugly#cute#softgrunge

Ever consider a NE tumblr account?

Was thinking that too. Also stumble upon or is that the Same Thing?
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    What about MySpace? Oh wait...
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Hey man, JT's gonna bring that shit back..
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Fisch, StumbleUpon and Tumblr are completely different things. Tumblr is micro-blogging (primarily through pictures, videos, and audio links) while StumbleUpon just is an alternate method of browsing.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    So Far NE is taking over Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and Reddit. Instagram, Google+, Vine, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Yelp, Pinterest, DeviantArt, Orkut and MySpace are the next logical step!
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    We best be putting hacking tutorials on Pinterest to compete with all of the makeup, workout, and baking tutorials. NE Social Media Takeover of 2013.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Seriously, does anyone actually use Google+ :p

You did forget them already having Youtube in your list though Austin :p, not that they have touched that in ages.
  • nin%s's Photo
    It's like why are you not following us on twitter

Attached File  ne5tease01twit.png (6.8KB)
    downloads: 71
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    its very... red
  • gir%s's Photo
    Red? The return of Danimation!
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    what

why would you kill the blue
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    As long as the red is plaid I'm cool with it.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    it is a very bright red.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading