General Chat / NE Social Media

• nin%s's Photo
    Posted Image

if that doesn't sum up our night then I don't know what will.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    #LIVEFORRCT
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    @robbie92 @nin #yourMOM #datflow #Keymah #duoprojects #disneypins #goodtimes
  • JJ%s's Photo
    lol wtf
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah nin don't worry, I was gonna promote you to Social Media Manager after the failings of trav.

We'll talk.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

@robbie92 @nin #yourMOM #datflow #Keymah #duoprojects #disneypins #goodtimes

@Pac@nin #PHUCKYOTREECHOICE
  • nin%s's Photo
    If you're not following @nedesigns, then you're not living.

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    "I'm Intamin, You're Intawoman" was my joke <3
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I don't have twitter. Pity because this looks like jolly good fun.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm streaming now.

www.twitch.tv/louisJH
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

"I'm Intamin, You're Intawoman" was my joke <3

why

why is this a thing that happened
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    hahhahahahaahaha
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    i reckon #8carsperswag needs to start trending
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    If anyone didn't realise, we broadcasted our first Live Webcast last night from the official NE Twitch channel. This has now been added to Youtube and can be found at the following link! Enjoy!

New Element Webcast #2 - NE Awards 2012
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    In case anyone missed it, below is the Official New Element Podcast from Friday 14th March.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oT-TEHze7NU
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    WHY
    WHY
    WHY
    does NE not have an instagram? I mean honestly, that would probably help so much. Call the account nedesignsDOTcom or something like that and just keep posting pictures of our parks. That will surely get a lot of likes, followers, and new people interested in the site?!

make sure to use random tags like
    #follow #instagood #instadaily #bestoftheday #xyazigtoahgia #....

People are just looking for followers and simply type in stuff like #follow a lot of the time.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    #instanaas for dutch followers :kiss:
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    I expect to get paid one hundred doughnuts for this glorious idea.

I don't accept credit cards.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm unfamiliar with Instagram and only know it as an app to add unnatural colours, blurs and lens flares to pictures.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

I'm unfamiliar with Instagram and only know it as an app to add unnatural colours, blurs and lens flares to pictures.

It's twitter just with pictures instead of tweets. The community is huge, absolutely ridiculous amount of people there and seeing as everybody wants likes/followers they often just look for random pictures and like them so that they themselves might get hits on their profiles.
    Basically it's a cool toy but there's nothing you can really do aside of having an online art album that you can share (good enough actually :p).
    You can put the most random hashtags next to your pictures and you will get likes.
    I'm sure that if we post like 10 pictures of good rct and use the right flood of hashtags we'll get at least 100 likes -> 100+ views. And we have an UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF PICTURES available. So if we just keep posting pictures in theory that should be the best way ever to get hits and advertise for this website.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading