General Chat / NE Social Media

• Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    I love the idea of you guys doing a Let's Play. I always thought it would be cool if someone did that with LL or RCT2; I had seen it done in RCT3 before. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Using a VM and teamviewer should do the trick to let both people see it.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    THANKYOU LEVIS FOR ANNOUNCING HOW WE WERE GETTING AROUND IT

seriously though, that's obviously what we are doing, we just didn't want to say how we were doing it so we could optimise on the fact that we are the only people doing it :p
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I couldn't even have really thougt of another way. :p
  • Levis%s's Photo

THANKYOU LEVIS FOR ANNOUNCING HOW WE WERE GETTING AROUND IT

seriously though, that's obviously what we are doing, we just didn't want to say how we were doing it so we could optimise on the fact that we are the only people doing it :p/>

uhm....i tought it was common knowledge already ... I mean we tried before using programs like that to make two people build at the same park before. that didn't work, but using it for this does :p.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^We have a different way planned anyway due to having VM set up but no operating system to put on it :p
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    hey trav, you check this topic sometime, right?

well check your PMs silly, I want my park back! :)
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Any news?
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Last I heard from Trav, he lost his internet connection for some reason. No worries, he should have it fixed soon:]
  • trav%s's Photo
    Yeah it's coming in the next couple of days, my roommate 'forgot' to pay the internet bill so I'm having to use library computers to get on the internet at the moment.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Any new news? If Trav's still around that is :p
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    still think we should hold random skype or teamspeak sessions. I got a server. :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    So... Second podcast?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm waiting on trav to give me the podcast to upload to YouTube. I don't know whether his Internet is back or not yet.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Trav seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, I had been waiting for this to happen.

Nin and Pac, do you still have your audio? If so could you just make sure it's in the Dropbox. Ill try and get trav's off him and then perhaps we can get this out finally.

In the meantime, I apologise to people who have been waiting to hear this one for a while, we'll be back up and running with regular podcasts ASAP.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Yea. It's in the dropbox folder.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I've just added two highlight videos of last night's stream to our Youtube channel. Due to the music played, it may be that one of the videos is banned from being viewed in Germany. Apologies if this is the case.

Have you seen Jerusalem?

RCT Exclusives!

Youtube Channel

You can also see the full stream and better quality at the Twitch Channel
  • nin%s's Photo
    LOUIS TALK TO ME ABOUT TWITTER

and everyone should follow @skmokyle :)/>

Edit: No, but seriously. I got jokes.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    lol...^
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    These streams and skype calls are great.

By the way, now that my mic is fixed, if you guys do ever record another podcast, I'd love to be a part of it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading