(Archive) Advertising District / Live Streaming Topic

• Steve%s's Photo

Steve: Have you talking in skype with me?

heck yeah
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Sounds awesome. add me on skype: justinhans7
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Liam: 5 AM your time I believe

Fuck you, man. I think my paper is finished by then and I'll be in a very deep sleep.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    woot
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    Hey Justin, Thanks for the nice chats and what not. This was fun and enjoyable!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah this was good, keep doing them dude, I wanna skype with you on one sometime.
    Thanks guys. Glad you are enjoying the livestreams. I hope that it is inspiring to be people to play.

I will be busy during the weekend but I plan to stream again next Thursday. I will try to keep the Thursday stream a regular one and perhaps a few others here and there.

Also, if you missed the streams don't worry. You are able to watch them if you go to my twitch channel and scroll down to videos. We showed a variety of new things from a few park makers. Overall a pretty good time and even got some people come check out the livestream that didn't realize there was a community like us who strive to build for aesthetics over the scenarios.

Thanks guys.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It was inspiring me to play a scenario again lol
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yeah, I was hanging in there too on and off, I'm known as "LostSoul1984" on twitch.. Pretty nice stuff.. I saw bits when you viewed starpointe and robbie's park.. Certainly inspiring work! Reminds me of the rct3 stream www.twitch.tv/ctrsind that got me building in rct3 again, so maybe I'll build some rct2 again now :p

Hope to see you stream more :)
    Btw, what did you use to get rct2 windowed and streamed?
    To stream I use:

Open Broadcaster Software

To go windowed mode I download these three .dll files and add them to my rct2 folder:

dll files
  • Version1%s's Photo
    I already mentioned this in the chat, but I have to say it again.

Pacificoaster streaming RCT2 is one of the most epic things ever to happen to RCT2.

Gotta check out the recording, although it's extremly long :mantis:
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

To go windowed mode I download these three .dll files and add them to my rct2 folder:
    dll files

Damn, wish I'd found that earlier, would've saved me soooo much time :mad:
    Am I the only one who didn't know that? :p
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I just skipped through the video. Looks like a lot of fun, sad I couldn't be there. Next time maybe don't make it last for five hours. That's pretty fucking long.
    I pretty much just livestream until the chat is dead or if I have to go. It's not like a podcast that is limited for a shorter duration.
    I made a highlight clip of DCA and Starpointe

Highlights
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    shit you can get rct2 in window mode?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Awesome. Wish I'd been there :(
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    louis, can you spell google
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    matt, can you spell imgonnabanyoureass

oh ho ho ho