(Archive) Advertising District / Live Streaming Topic

• Mattk48%s's Photo

matt, can you spell imgonnabanyoureass

That escladed quickly

(edit)
    :mad:
  • JJ%s's Photo
    matt, ban means me something else in the uk ;)
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    I looked around but i cant find what it means. I'm guessing its not positive , so :mad:/> louis
  • Airtime%s's Photo

I looked around but i cant find what it means. I'm guessing its not positive , so :mad:/> louis

I don't know what JJ means but still.

Pac, this is crazy. I need to watch the videos but it's amazing to see rct2 in windows mode. How does it cope? Any issues like freezing, not responding or mouse issues? I'd love to watch live so can you think of the Europeans next time please :p/>
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ban

google search
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Ah my bad! I meant to say:

louis, can you spell google

If you say Google something, why didn't you come up with this discovery and then share your information? Obviously no one thought it could be done so didn't think to Google or did Google it and didn't find anything.

I don't care your searching Google for a definition of the word ban.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    pacifi are you going to stream tonight?
  • SoCalCoasters%s's Photo

pacifi are you going to stream tonight?

if not I might do some RCT3 streaming or something. Haven't you wanted to see Bell Gardens in game for like a year? :p
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VuawyRSqYTc
    I haven't see pac's video so im not sure if this is the method he uses. The files needed are in the videos comments.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Airtime: Sorry about the time difference. I get back from class on Thursdays at about 730 PM and I don't have classes on friday so it seems like an ideal time. Perhaps I can do a Saturday afternoon stream at about 12 or 1 PM which would be like 8 or 9 PM in Europe. I will not be able to do that this weekend because I am super busy with school but I will try for next weekend. As for the game itself, it seems to work quite well. 8cars seems to work as well.

Coupon: I will not be livestreaming tonight because I have a lot of schoolwork to take care.

Mattk48: Yea Matt that is it.

Something that a lot of people seemed to enjoy was for me to livestream their parks in progress and provide feedback. I will be willing to do that but I think I may just livestream Starpointe. It might be neat to have this be a means of acquiring live feedback as I build and having a place to chat.
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    Just gotta say that windowed mode is super awesome, thank you.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    lmao matt, i was joking, but I guess you just clearly missed what I was trying to say cos yall took me seriously xD
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That was a joke :/ I thought that would be pretty clear seeing as I really am not a nasty person
    Well good news. It seems that I have gotten a bit ahead of my schedule this weekend and have time to stream tomorrow afternoon.

Saturday Afternoon Stream Details:

When: 1pm PST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT
    Where: www.twitch.tv/pacificoaster
    Game: RCT2

Come hang out, chat, watch, and have fun.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Great, I'll be there.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That's not tomorrow afternoon. Saturday is today :/

Do you mean Sunday 10th?
    Saturday 9th this afternoon in 8 1/2 hours
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    GRRRRRR not sure if I can make it then :( sad times
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Actually I will be able to make it, but not until 10/11pm GMT, and i'll also be able to skype at the same time so I can take over your broadcast. CAUSE I'M FABULOUS!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Damn, I'll be at work :( also, I listened to the video with me on Skype with you, and fuck was that quality awful. I would have been so annoyed if I was listening to that, ahaha. Sorry dudes!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading