(Archive) Advertising District / Live Streaming Topic

• Airtime%s's Photo
    Great thanks Pac! Shall be watching tonight.

Who's your celebrity guest on Skype tonight since Steve won't be there?
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Stream is starting up here in 15 minutes.

When: 1pm PST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT
    Where: www.twitch.tv/pacificoaster
    Game: RCT2
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    btw, on twitch, im BadPlayer91. that is my gamer tag for online games...like TF2

FK was taken, i guess
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Everyone should join us right now.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Even not live, these are really entertaining to watch, so cool to see someone else play.
    Thanks Walt. Hopefully you can join us next time.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I AM STREAMING NOW BITCHES!

When: NOW!
    Where: www.twitch.tv/louisJH
    Game: RCT2/RCTLL
    I am now livestreaming

Where: www.twitch.tv/pacificoaster
    Game: RCT2
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Apologies for those that watched my stream last night at the very beginning. It was a spur of the moment thing, so I wasn't prepared in the slightest, plus it was my first stream.

For those that stayed to the end, I hope you enjoyed it :) You can find the full stream here. A highlights video will be up soon.

Will also stream again sometime this week, possibly tonight.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I'm set up for LL streaming, but I don't know that I have anything super-interesting that people would want to watch.

http://www.twitch.tv/intamin22
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Pac is streaming, joined by me.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Louis' next stream - with majorly improved visuals

When: Friday 15th March 9pm(GMT) 10pm(CET) 2pm(PDT) 5pm(EDT)
    Where: www.twitch.tv/louisJH
    Game: RCT2/RCTLL

If people who will be there wish to send me things to show, by all means do so, also if anyone has any requests on what to show, and what they want me to build, again let me know. Would like to have everything organised :)
  • posix%s's Photo
    Louis, I downloaded and skimmed through your last stream. Nice stuff. Feels good to experience someone who breathes NE's culture so much, especially when it's LL. It made me notice how differently people see the game when you commented on Escapist Experience, where I often felt an urge to challenge your opinion.

Apart from the visuals, if in any way possible, please improve the microphone. Your voice reminded me of a chinese tourist group lead with a megaphone. Could also be twicht's doing. I suspect it may compress the audio waves too much.

Suggestions would be to not look at a train running through a layout. I think this is something that must be done in game individually. I always fast-forwarded when you did that. I would like you to build something like Ashcombe: landscaping, greenery, "little things". It's your forte, and it'd be nice to have you live-explain how you approach it.

Lastly, I finally get the "Flow" thing. Dude, even the 14th time you used that word I still cracked up hard. Again interesting though, as I would never use the word flow in the context you do. It's something entirely different to me. More like what RRP called "immersion", how you dive into a park when viewing as things just "flow" together nicely, completely unrelated to coaster layouts.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm glad you liked it! I find it weird myself, talking to a computer screen, offering my opinions, but not getting any response back haha. Im glad you have that urge, you should join the next one, at least then you can type what you feel lol

Visuals are now 1000 times better, according to JJ, audio, I think it's a case of it being my computer mic, and me sitting to close to the computer lol. I'll try to sit away in future or use my headset instead, but then background music wont get picked up.

I can avoid looking at the train, indeed. I can also build on Ashcombe, I've always wanted Ashcombe to be a community project, so perhaps this is the best way to utilise that.

Haha! The how #flow thing came about from my excessive talk in chat about "have you seen my layouts? THAT FLOW! sooo goood" and also the constant asking of "have you seen jerusalem?". And then the flow business transformed in that live stream to feature variations, like tentflow and mazeflow etc and eventually began with a #. It's difficult to describe how I see flow, but yeah, if somethings got #datflow, it looks great lol
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Aww shit, I was gonna stream Friday... Ah well, maybe another night. Sunday, perhaps?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO STREAM. IT'S ONLY ME AND PAC THAT IS ALLOWED.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    #OOP, someone's scurred imma take their viewers away...

#DATHITFLOW
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    nah, its just like, if everybody streams then the streams will become boring :( and everyone will end up streaming at the same time lol

damn this bandwagon!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Eh, I wouldn't be streaming regularly, just on special occasions, like me finally fixing my laptop mic, or building the first coaster in my park.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    no one wants to see that shit :p

STOP BEING A WHOREBAG

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading