(Archive) Advertising District / Live Streaming Topic

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I for one would love to see Robbie stream. Perhaps robbie can stream Friday evening when Louis is done. Something that I really enjoyed about our unplanned stream last night was the use of skype to talk to nin, robbie, and kumba. I believe it added a bit more entertainment to have those guys in a call as we had some natural conversation. Hopefully we can do that again in future broadcasts.

My Upcoming Broadcasts:

When: Thursday March 14th 2013 8PM/PDT 11PM/EDT 3AM/GMT
    Where: www.twitch.tv/pacificoaster
    Game: RCT2

also Saturday afternoon

When: Saturday March 16th 2013 1PM/PDT 4PM/EDT 8PM/GMT
    Game: RCT2
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I was joking, i'd too like to see robbie stream.

Speaking of that skype, how did you get it to work in the end without echo?
    Had to adjust my levels in the broadcasting software and the mic settings.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Ah, I thought it would be something like that, I cba to sort out my settings lol
  • MCI%s's Photo

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO STREAM. IT'S ONLY ME AND PAC THAT IS ALLOWED.

Just in case anybody is interested: RcT2Germany has a german stream, since 9th march 2013
    We´re streaming randomly, mostly after work (4pm-6pm cet, or in the evening)
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah, I could stream after Louis ends. Maybe Skype with a few of y'all as well...
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah, robbie be my closing act like Pac was the other day :)
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    You're my opener now, bitch.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    nah, you dont carry the 'OFFICIAL' ne twitch page like I do :p (although it is actually just my page, but it's official cause it's me and i say it's official)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm streaming now for those that wanna watch.

www.twitch.tv/louisJH
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    ][ definitely interesting to see you build. Had a quick skim through but haven't had a lot of time this week to view everything.

PC, seriously you're taking up my week with me catching up on the 6 hour livestreams in my spare time. Even skimming through it takes hours.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Thanks to everyone who tuned in! Full stream can be found on my Twitch profile (on the first page in this topic).

I'll post a couple of highlight videos tomorrow on Youtube and on Twitch too.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    These streams are awesome. I might actually play a little because it's really inspiring stuff.

][22, nice stream dude and that woodie was awesome with the water splash at the end.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Ill post more info about my stream 2moro with video links etc.

Apologies if it cut out at the end, I forgot to wait for the lag to catch up before going offline :p
  • Steve%s's Photo

Had to adjust my levels in the broadcasting software and the mic settings.

Oh so NOW people could hear me speaking? :p

For anyone streaming, I'd be more than willing to jump online to talk with ya'll if time allows!
    Steve, perhaps join me Thursday night. Robbie and kyle would you two like to join as well?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah, for sure, count me in.
    For today's stream I am going to broadcast a Video/Podcast at the beginning of the stream that I will edit. I will have some special guests join me on skype to chat about some 2012 Award Predictions. Should be a fun time. Feel free to stop by. If you miss it, don't worry, as I said, I will edit the start of the stream to be a short little Video/podcast so you can watch/listen in the future.

Today's stream details:

When: Thursday March 14th 2013, 8pm PT, 11pm ET, 3am GMT.
    Game: RCT2 of course.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

For today's stream I am going to broadcast a Video/Podcast at the beginning of the stream that I will edit. I will have some special guests join me on skype to chat about some 2012 Award Predictions.

OIT!

#1 You can't podcast with all them people without me! :p

#2 The 2012 Predictions low down thing was what I was gonna do Friday! Goddammit.
    Ummmm. This is awkward.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading