(Archive) Advertising District / Baker Lake Amusement Park

• 5dave%s's Photo
    Seems you have a slight capacity problem there, or am I wrong?

"MFG"
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Why are you using fake grass?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Cause real grass just doesn't cut it.

That station is beautiful.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    get someone to hack out that station and make it just track and you're set.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    The station is gorgeous, but i agree with Pac, that twist makes no sense. You have similar rides nearby and its in too small a space. I would cut that out and put in a small building or some good foliage there. Something themed to compliment the otherwise lack of theme for this entire area (and, well, park).

FK
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    I am a big fan of this park, you've gotten really good!
  • CF%s's Photo
    I was just looking over the pages. Brilliant! So i watch them again :p , evry screen, evry detail is just breathtaking, the foliage is pretty need to, just one thing i dont like, the colors on that spinner on the last screen, butt that's just it ;) keep up the good work!
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I think your flume would look better if it's lifted up above the water, makes it more realistic and you can add track details then to make it look way better than that...
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Attached Image: Oh Lew.jpg
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^ :D
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    no crappy editing just for pac!
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Dude, screen looks amazing, dat airplane wow. I really like that brown building at the bottom too.

edit: you might be missing an awning piece on one of the umbrellas.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    dat biplane is super sexy.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Lovin the atmosphere you've got going on. Nice Sky Screamer;) Nice barn and biplane as well. You should check out Hyatt's Northwest Adventures. There's a Mt. Baker coaster. As well as a chairlift.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Can you just build a biplanes and chairlifts adventurepark
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    I spy a diagonal tunnel. I may be wrong, but I don't recall seeing that done before in RCT2. Nice job.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    fizzix why would you even suggest i haven't noticed the mt baker coaster before brah.

][ntamin shhh
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    It was before this whole little 'phase'. Me and your mother are worried about you, you know.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    That crappy screen editing is really pissing me off, Coups. I want the scribbly black paint back, it was clean and gave the whole screen a sense of high quality.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I spy a diagonal tunnel. I may be wrong, but I don't recall seeing that done before in RCT2. Nice job.

I've done it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading