Pro Tour 4 / Who's making a finals entry for PT4?

• Louis!%s's Photo
    :'''(
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I haven't had a working computer for at least a month now, and that plus work has dried up any desire to play RCT for a while.

I'd love to enter, but I don't have the game or motivation.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    :'''(
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Was this unexpected? Haha. Eagerly awaiting your return, Rob, whenever it is.

"What if he doesn't exist anymore?"
    :batman:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I got an idea and lots of planning done, its just a matter of whether I can get 8cars running and have enough time! Good luck, y'all.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    oh please steve do it
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I might be able to provide hacking help on entries.

You can add me to the, "People who qualify and will not enter" list though.
  • Jan.K%s's Photo
    I'm building a 90x90 park.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Looking forward to the 'less' prolific builders turning in there entry's... Fizzix, Shotguns and really looking forward to jan.k, His screens and transport tycoon makes me think he's a big player in this despite only joining recently.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    any unofficial bench?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

any unofficial bench?

The bench we had originally planned was more or less the Louis 2013 bench. With some parkdatting along the way it will suit you.
  • RRP%s's Photo

The bench we had originally planned was more or less the Louis 2013 bench. With some parkdatting along the way it will suit you.

link please
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    edit: nevermind :')

edit by Liampie: since you removed your post, I will use this space to post the link to Louis' bench and relief my ever increasing post count a little. http://www.nedesigns...workbench-2013/
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    there is this thing called NCSO

you must use it, it's in the rules
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

Looking forward to the 'less' prolific builders turning in there entry's... Fizzix, Shotguns and really looking forward to jan.k, His screens and transport tycoon makes me think he's a big player in this despite only joining recently.

IMO, it's impossible to achieve this kind of quality of building and hacking skills/knowledge Jan K. already has since he joined. I think he has been lurking here for a long time already or something..
  • csw%s's Photo

there is this thing called NCSO

you must use it, it's in the rules

I second this
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

IMO, it's impossible to achieve this kind of quality of building and hacking skills/knowledge Jan K. already has since he joined. I think he has been lurking here for a long time already or something..

oh yeah definitely. but he also has a style dissimilar from the ne style.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    aye he has, says in his introduction, 2 n a half years.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Well we were using that bench as a base. There were to be some major changes to the objects though.

But yes, if people are looking for a bench, the 2013 Bench is the most up to date, although it will need parkdatting for some people.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

aye he has, says in his introduction, 2 n a half years.

Yeah, and he says he's been building in rct for 5 years, and 2,5 years visiting the forums. Bit weird he now suddenly signs up and starts to churn out this pretty good work (like most of us start out at noob-level ;) ).. But whatever, glad to see he's not hiding anymore :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading