Micro Madness 2014 / Micro Madness 2014 General Information & Discussion

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Richie, PM me and Liam your entry.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

when will the micro's be released? i'm really looking forward to them, also will there be awards like you guys did with H2H6? 

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo

Just to let people know, the first match ups will most likely get posted sometime tomorrow.
    I know everyone is excited to see the entries as soon as possible, but we are humans, not machines.
    So please be patient and respect that we have lives outside of this wonderful website and look forward to being able to vote on these fantastic micros.
    :D

• Lotte%s's Photo

sorry i missed that

• Ling%s's Photo

MICRO MADNESS FORUM APPEARED

HYPE TRAIN

• Lotte%s's Photo

why wasn't such a forum made earlier? it would've been cool talking about what tips people have for creating micros

• Louis!%s's Photo
    It's not a place for chit chat, it's a place to vote and discuss the entries.

I hope Liam has set the forum up correctly so only admins can make topics lol
  • Ling%s's Photo

"Post Thread" works for me and does pull up the correct page, but I don't want to muck it up by trying to actually post a test topic.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Ok lol thanks. I'll change it at some point or get Liam to.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I hope Liam has set the forum up correctly so only admins can make topics lol

Everyone can make topics in theory. H2H always spawns a few nice member started topics too. Maybe Milo wants to do write ups again if he's bored enough. You never know.

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    That sounds awesome.

Milo!!!!!! That's a call for you!!!
  • Louis!%s's Photo

If any reserves have made a micro. Please submit this ASAP if you haven't already done so.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Too late! Matches start really soon now...

• Louis!%s's Photo

First match will go live very shortly

Please be aware that due to a few drop outs and replacements, the bracket and seeds have slightly changed. More details to follow.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Great work having a matchup put out already, guys.  When the parks are released, can we have a reminder of what seed each player is?

• Faas%s's Photo

Edit: Never mind. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

I apologise to people if their entry has their name in brackets at the end of the file name.

I did this when I was downloading them all as they came in so I could keep track of who was who. I forgot to remove this when I approved the entries.

My bad.

• Faas%s's Photo

I highly doubt anyone will mind Louis. 

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I think they should all be released on the same day so the voting will be done on the same day. Seems like it'd run more smoothly.

...mainly I just want to see who I'm against.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

It's too much work to do it that way.

It took me and Liam around 4 hours just to get these 3 matches prepared.

I mean, some of that time was spent readjusting the tournament and chatting etc, but yeah, it does take a little bit of time to get them all done.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading