Micro Madness 2014 / Micro Madness 2014 General Information & Discussion

• Loopy%s's Photo

Sign me up

• Dimi%s's Photo

Sign me up please.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Just like to say now that now we've hit 48 people, if we don't reach 64, we can only run with a 48 person contest. So please keep those sign ups coming so we can reach 64 and have the largest contest possible! You still have over a week to register your interest!

• Lotte%s's Photo

considering the amount of people on reddit that play rct (and honestly aren't that bad) i think that we'll be able to reach 64, also maybe some of the older players who haven't been around for a while will also join

• AdamPlaysGames%s's Photo

I'll give it a go. Sign me up.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

This is just a suggestion, but it would be cool to make some sort of a "training workbench" for us to practice before the contest starts. Since there's a lot of beginners entering, it would be good for the contest to become more even.

• Lotte%s's Photo

well the point of that is, there's already a ton of workbenches that will have similar objects to what you could expect the workbench to have, just try something out and try to figure out what you are planning to do before you start building, these micro's may be small, but getting one to look good takes a lot of planning

• Milo%s's Photo

Lots of new faces signing up. That's good to see and this is probably the best contest for newer members to participate and have fun in.

• Fisch%s's Photo

fuck it put me in there

• Kumba%s's Photo

2008 Micro Madness Bracket/Results

The memories...

We'll need to have a bracket contest at that site this year too. I can win both, again :)

• Lotte%s's Photo

well with this system it's possible too, you just need to have the poule first to put in the brackets. 

• spudzilla21%s's Photo

I would like to participate.

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

Sign me up

• RCTBeast%s's Photo

I would like to join this please.

• Louis!%s's Photo

• meznator%s's Photo

I would like to play as well

• thirteen%s's Photo

I'm in!

• Louis!%s's Photo