Micro Madness 2014 / Micro Madness 2014 General Information & Discussion

• ida%s's Photo

SIGN ME UP NOW!!!

• disneylandian192%s's Photo

I'm really liking this contest already! So many new faces on the sign-up list, this contest is the perfect thing to reenergize folks. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Looking forward to seeing who else signs up :)

• Ride6%s's Photo
    Sure. Why not?

Let's do this.

Ride6
  • Version1%s's Photo

I'm in

Liampie edit: sign ups added

• csw%s's Photo

What?! Ride6?! fanboy scream

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

I don't like making micros since the size thing is something that I honestly hate, I WON'T be signing up but I'm curious to see the contest develop

eagerly awaiting h2h7 though as that is what I AM waiting for...

• Airtime%s's Photo

Go on then.

Lou edit: Added

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

I don't like making micros since the size thing is something that I honestly hate

Shame for you man....... 

Had to be done.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

I kinda feel the same as BG.. Besides, since having a new graphics card my colours are all screwed up when I run rct2 in full screen mode (it does work in windowed mode tho)

Good luck everyone involved and I'm curious to what you guys produce!

• Liampie%s's Photo

That's a pity BG and SF, but fair enough. I can understand how micro's aren't everyone's cup of tea.

The news of Ride6 participating makes me happy though!

• robbie92%s's Photo

We just need Cam and Xcoaster back and we have ourselves the old Top 4 all in!

• Camcorder22%s's Photo

hai guys

Yeah I'll try this :)

Liampie edit: awesome! first post updated

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

The reception this contest is getting is awesome, this is shaping up to be a lot of fun.

• Lotte%s's Photo

now let's just pray that Xcoaster will make a return, this is going to be a ton of fun

• Levis%s's Photo

wow, how much can you guys spam me :p ?
    It's really tempting tough .... but my summer is pretty full already. I'm not even sure I have time to finish something in the first round, you planned right in the finals week. after that I could compete 1 more round and then I'm off for 2 weeks on holiday so I wouldn't be able to make something then. still its tempting to see if I could make something .... but maybe I should use the little time I have to actually finish a park I'm making for once.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Sorry Levis, I know you are one of those people that sometimes misses out on things because you don't have much time to browse NE all the time, so you know :p

Just let us know if decide to participate and we'll add you to the list :)

• Richie%s's Photo

I'll give it ago, are there any work benches or is it create your own?

• Louis!%s's Photo

Nice to have you on board :)

The guidelines of the contest, including details for deadlines and submissions and information on whether workbenches will be used or not will only be available when the contest officially starts on 22nd June.
  • Richie%s's Photo

yeah sorry, i posted before i realised there was another 4 pages lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading