RCT Discussion / Disney Conspiracy

• Prince%s's Photo
    It has came to my attention of a conspiracy against New Element and the RCT Community of Disney parks thus labeled: Disney Conspiracy. I supressed the idea thinking there's no way the government could actually be behind this (or some mafia group) but then in the past week there have been at least 3-5 new Disney parks, the government/mafia group has tripped and released more information and now my suspicions have raised to an upmost high about this, I need help to unveil this and prove my point, and to do this I need your help. I need help to find every single Disney park in RCT ever made, recreations and fantasy, I'm going to even make a website if possible unveiling this evil that has been plotted against us by unseen forces in the heart of our own country/countries(UK and elsewhere). Its even possible that someone from the government/mafia orginization is a valuable member here at New Element, which haunts my dreams and makes me vomit to think of. Now to the main point of my topic: if possible please search and list all of the disney parks that you have found and list them so I may make a website to unveil this disgusting and horrifying conspiracy to the world before the government/mafia comes after me and makes me a vegetable so I cant testify against them.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    In my defense mine is still Walt Disney's Hawaiian resort, the first screens of which were released from the very first version in November. 7 months and four versions later I just happen to be releasing screens.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    lets see if I can name them all

Florida DisneySEA
    California DisneySEA
    Walt Disney's Hawaiian Resort
    Disney's Beautiful World
    Disney's Discovery Island
    Disney Dreams
    Disneyland Mid-America
    Walt Disnet Escape

help me out here
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Disney World Rome
    Disney's Sands of Time Resort
    Disney Destination : Xtreme
    Several Disney Recreations(Misc.)
    FDS(Testudo)
    Disney's California Adventure(Aero)
    Disney's Island of Paradise(incomplete Butterfinger)
    Disney's Hercules(H2H Iris&Xsector)
    Disney's Raging Planet(incomplete Iris)
    Disney's Ruined Ruiz Railroad(Legends Coaster Natelox)
    Disneyland Hawaii(incomplete PyroPenguin)
    Disney Pixar Studio(RctRealPark.
    Disney Xtreme(Xsector)
    Disney Xtreme Orlando(Xsector)
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Disney's Extreme
    Disney Extreme Orlando
    Disney's Pixar Studios

Disney World Rome
    Disney's Sands of Time
    Disneyland Rec (Beta)
    Disney Planet

But, everyone knows WDHR will be by far the best so anyone else building a Disney park is just a futile effort :yup:
  • iris%s's Photo
    [list]
    Disney's Discovery Island by Natelox
    Disneyland Mid-America by aero21
    Disney Dreams by PyroPenguin
    Florida DisneySea by vTd
    Disney Extreme Orlando by x-sector
    Disney's Beautiful World by Natelox
    California DisneySea by x-sector
    Disney Extreme by x-sector
    Florida DisneySea by Testudo
    Disney's Hawaiian Resort by PyroPenguin
    Walt Disney Escape by Corkscrewed
    Disney's Raging Planet by me & vTd (not yet started though)
  • Prince%s's Photo

Disney's Extreme
    Disney Extreme Orlando
    Disney's Pixar Studios

Disney World Rome
    Disney's Sands of Time
    Disneyland Rec (Beta)
    Disney Planet

But, everyone knows WDHR will be by far the best so anyone else building a Disney park is just a futile effort  :yup:

your part of the orginization aren't you?

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Whoever may be a member of this amazingly brilliant conspiracy I can assure you it is in no way, shape, or form being headed by me and corkscrewed, we have nothing to do with this at all. And there is not a secret meeting for all thoes concered at the usual spot to plan the next phase of our take over of the American goat milk market, thats for sure.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Doesthis mean Ive got to leave the site?
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I'm not connected the Mafia or anything like that to my knowledge. But, I have been notified of another conspiracy. Not by Disney, no. But a conspiracy started by a "Prince Ashitaka". Called by many hackors "The Everquest Conspiracy".

Now I ask myself. Could this man, one Prince Ashitaka, be trying to defraud the Disney organisation to hide his own world wide conspiracy??

I will leave you with those thoughts.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

I'm not connected the Mafia or anything like that to my knowledge.  But, I have been notified of another conspiracy.  Not by Disney, no.  But a conspiracy started by a "Prince Ashitaka".  Called by many hackors "The Everquest Conspiracy". 

Now I ask myself.  Could this man, one Prince Ashitaka, be trying to defraud the Disney organisation to hide his own world wide conspiracy??

I will leave you with those thoughts.

waves fan and begins to cheer

AAAAAAAAAAAAmen!

Sits back down and waves fan again
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Now might be a good time to announce my newest park:

Disney's Go to Hell

I'm going to put tons of crazy shit in it like polka dotted lemurs, a 10 inversion Terra-Floorless Coaster, the Yangtze River, 'rusted unthemed mechanical peice of shit' Mountain (rust mountain for short), and an Inverted water ride (try to figure that one out) and I'm still gonna call it Disney. Try and stop me. :w00t:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Disney's Go to Hell

I'm going to put tons of crazy shit in it like polka dotted lemurs, a 10 inversion Terra-Floorless Coaster, the Yangtze River, 'rusted unthemed mechanical peice of shit' Mountain (rust mountain for short), and an Inverted water ride (try to figure that one out) and I'm still gonna call it Disney. Try and stop me. :w00t:

LMAO @ ED.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

Disney's Go to Hell

Here is my best shot: Ed, stop, now.

Polka dotted lemurs, Walt's own crazy fetish he never had time to express in his parks finally comes out post-humaneously in Ed's inspired work. Looking forward to it.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I was gonna say flying pink hippos until I realized that actually would be Disney.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I can't see it on anyones list yet but Aero21 did a recreation of (I thinmk its called this) California Adventure.

But, everyone knows WDHR will be by far the best so anyone else building a Disney park is just a futile effort

That is so true.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    California Adventure was on mine but let me also say this, Pyro, you have to be part of this conspiracy if you are trying to stop CoasterEd from making a true, actual, umblemished disney park though listen to me...no...stop...its pulling me in. Anyways, keep searching for parks including ones in construction.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I ab hate parks with realworld names...
    (EG Busch Gardens, Six FLags, DISNEY...etc)

Sure, they might look good and all, but with all of that creativity you'd think they'd come up with their own name and theme concepts....

Tisk tisk...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    raven: totally ^_~
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    This ranks among the silliest things I've heard in a long time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading