RCT Discussion / Disney Conspiracy

• thorpedo%s's Photo
    LMAO @ ED.

I indeed think this Disney kick has to stop....but I can't really say it, as I would be a hypocrite. More later.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    To be serious for a minute, I think if you want to do a Disney park or a Busch Gardens park or any real-life park chain than you have to be willing to make it at least 1/2 recreation. If you don't have any interest in park recreations at all than you're justing wasting your time and might as well call it something else. If you are serious about a Disney park than you have to look at pictures and maps to know what Disney parks look like. You should probably include two or three of the big Disney attractions like Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain or failing that, something similar. I still think Bald Mountain in FDS is the best fantasy Disney ride because it's exactly the type of ride Disney would build. It's possible to make a Disney park with entirely new themes (ie California Adventure and Disney Sea) but if you go that route you still have to conform to the types of rides and theming that Disney would build. Now anybody can call their park Disney. I think all of the 'you can't call that Disney' discussion that these parks generate is useless. But for the parkmaker, if you're serious about wanting to make a Disney park (not just because a lot of other people are doing it but because you love Disney theme parks and want to build your own) than you should want to do all of the things I mentioned above. Be honest about this, how many of those Disney projects just slap the Disney name on there just to sound good? (the same goes for Busch, Six Flags, Paramount, etc.) If you put the name on there for no good reason you should expect all of the complaints.

That being said, I still think all of the Disney-nazis should just cool off for awhile. Give some reasons why it doesn't look like it could be a Disney park maybe but know that you might not change their mind and that's okay.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    So I cannot call my park, Universal's Disney's Xanfia?

*runs off crying
  • iris%s's Photo
    I think Disneyland Mid-America is the most Disney fantasy park I've ever seen in RCT.
    He added rides from actual Disney parks (Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, It's A Small World, Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones, and the Mysterious Island stuff), then he added some of the fabled Disney 'myth-attractions' such as Villain Mountain and Geyser Mountain. Then finally, he added new rides that actually look like they would fit in a Disney park, even though they ARE roller coasters. "Storm Riders" was a good example of this, Aladdin's Magic Flight, Time Warp, etc. And I love that he didn't necessarily use the 'perfectionist' style of architecture and theming that all the great parkmakers use here, but instead he opted for the atmosphere and the Disney-vision more then just appearence alone. You can tell in areas such as the Kingdom Hearts area, his Adventureland, etc.

Still one of the most underappreciated parks in my opinion, I'm kicking myself over not giving it spotlight. Although, picking between Busch Gardens Lichfield, Disneyland Mid-Ameica, and EgypTopia is never fun. All three are top 10 parks.
  • Stepstar%s's Photo
    Now That Im New Here I Find This Forum CooCoo (not in bad way) ahah!

:bandit: :huey: :@ :w00t: :birthday: :kane: *) :stupid:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Shut up n00b.
  • Stepstar%s's Photo
    trust me u wouldnt wanna piss me off... 8@
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    *Starts 5 Cedar Fair Parks, 2 Busch Gardens Parks, and 10 Six Flags Parks*
    Alittle Help Please!

Current Projects...
    Cedar Point
    Group Park w/ Drew (GenX) and Turned
  • Prince%s's Photo

*Starts 5 Cedar Fair Parks, 2 Busch Gardens Parks, and 10 Six Flags Parks*
    Alittle Help Please!

Current Projects...
    Cedar Point
    Group Park w/ Drew (GenX) and Turned

was that even relevant to the topic? Also, people, stop saying this is silly; it IS happening, it IS real, and YES I DO have medical problems...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Blitz%s's Photo

don't worry, he is just a freak, don't listen to him... =P
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Fucking retard. Go kill yourself.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    OMG! That's the most hillarious thing I've heard since Bush decalred war! :lol:
    You sound as intelligent as Homer Simpson! :lol:
    Now that IS funny.More funny as if NE would die right now. :|
    That's not funny.

I'm not connected with any mafiya or any crappy shity people like that. ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    *goes through saved games*

here's the list of what i've got:

Aero21:
    Disneyland Mid-America
    Disney's California Adventure
    Disney's Imagi-Nation

H2H:
    Disney's Hercules

Natelox:
    Disney's Beautiful World
    Disney's Discovery Island
    Disney's Discovery Island Hotels

NE Stuff:
    Disney's Pixar Studios

Park Wars:
    Disney's Island of Paradise

PyroPenguin:
    Disney Dreams
    Disney Dreams Recreation District
    Downtown Disney
    DisneySeas Hawaii

Testudo:
    Florida DisneySea 2002

vTd:
    Florida DisneySea

X-Sector:
    California DisneySea
    Disney Xtreme
    Disney's Extreme Orlando

So that's only 18 SV4s on my system concerned with Disney...
  • Prince%s's Photo
    but thats not including stuff not completed and stuff that was abandoned because I chased the follower of the "Disney Cult" and killed them...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

So that's only 18 SV4s on my system concerned with Disney...

Answer me this: With quality Imagineering and adequate funds and without a dick like Eisner in charge (say, me), how many could you see Disney actually constructing?
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Stepstar, it's NE. Get used to it. Fuck off. Anyways, what are you gonna do to freak. Kill him through the computer screen? Lol.

Hey Raven, people will then start making up a million park chains. Say, Wicked Wonders Westwood Hills. Is that annoying or what?

Start a good chain with many people its good. Two Flags... wasn't it that? Yea.

Oh and it was so dumb. At one of our art classes, we had to make our own amusement park on a small 15x10 piece of paper. Ok and people were making parks called, 8 Flags, 1 Flag, 6 Flags...every flag, Hmmm... Cedar Point x3, Cedar Point II. It was so stupid. And some were Fat People Park. And they drew coaster floating with one thin piece of track.

-Madman- *)
  • wpnw%s's Photo
    Perhaps this would be a good time to announce my new project; "Disney's Walt Disneyworlddisneyland Xtreme Resort park: Uber super DisneySEA". :p :it:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Let me run in fear...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    People, people, I am glad that you jest. Please dismiss PyroPenguin's wild and outlandish claims of any association with the so-called Disney Conspiracy. As you may notice, he has a penchant for losing his mind, and our best efforts have been made to place him under quarantine. He has been relocated for... re-education.

I would like to take this time to assure you that there is no such thing as a Disney Conspiracy. This is merely a figment of an overactive imagination, one which is compounded by an insecure and unstable mind. Do not attempt to search for Disney parks, for such creations are irrelevant. They are simply a series of unconnected and unrelated productions of the creative forces, all drawing inspiration from a well-known and popular theme park franchise that exists in this phenomenon that you refer to as reality.

So please, simply sit back, relax, and do not be troubled by any excess influx of Disney theme park advertisement. If you should feel an overload of the synapse reception of Disney parks, simply trigger the mental behavioral pattern reassurance that this illusionary deluge is simply your mental overactivity displacing your psychological ease, placing you under cerebral burden, but that this fluctuation in mental activity is, in actuality, unnecessary, extraneous, and dismissible.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    what corky meant to say in that last paragraph is: you are all too paranoid, so take a load off and stop worrying about the not-so-suspicious amounts of disney parks being advertised which are in no way affiliated with any sort of conspiracy that some looney made up in his mind to help him create a topic that would spin off into a couple pages of nonsense for the sadistic thrill of it...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading