RCT Discussion / Disney Conspiracy

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Somebody just saw the Matrix... ;)
  • RMM%s's Photo

Somebody just saw the Matrix... ;)

Dinsey's Matrix Island's...

-Madman- *)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

People, people, I am glad that you jest. Please dismiss PyroPenguin's wild and outlandish claims of any association with the so-called Disney Conspiracy.  As you may notice, he has a penchant for losing his mind, and our best efforts have been made to place him under quarantine.  He has been relocated for... re-education.

I would like to take this time to assure you that there is no such thing as a Disney Conspiracy.  This is merely a figment of an overactive imagination, one which is compounded by an insecure and unstable mind.  Do not attempt to search for Disney parks, for such creations are irrelevant.  They are simply a series of unconnected and unrelated productions of the creative forces, all drawing inspiration from a well-known and popular theme park franchise that exists in this phenomenon that you refer to as reality.

So please, simply sit back, relax, and do not be troubled by any excess influx of Disney theme park advertisement.  If you should feel an overload of the synapse reception of Disney parks, simply trigger the mental behavioral pattern reassurance that this illusionary deluge is simply your mental overactivity displacing your psychological ease, placing you under cerebral burden, but that this fluctuation in mental activity is, in actuality, unnecessary, extraneous, and dismissible.

It would have been fucking brilliant if you wrote that when you were wicked bored so you'd have the time to form the three paragraphs you just wrote into the three circles of the Mickey silhouette.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

People, people, I am glad that you jest.   Please dismiss PyroPenguin's wild and outlandish claims of any association with the so-called Disney Conspiracy.  As you may notice, he has a penchant for losing his mind, and our best efforts have been made to place him under quarantine.  He has been relocated for... re-education.

I would like to take this time to assure you that there is no such thing as a Disney Conspiracy.  This is merely a figment of an overactive imagination, one which is compounded by an insecure and unstable mind.  Do not attempt to search for Disney parks, for such creations are irrelevant.  They are simply a series of unconnected and unrelated productions of the creative forces, all drawing inspiration from a well-known and popular theme park franchise that exists in this phenomenon that you refer to as reality.

So please, simply sit back, relax, and do not be troubled by any excess influx of Disney theme park advertisement.  If you should feel an overload of the synapse reception of Disney parks, simply trigger the mental behavioral pattern reassurance that this illusionary deluge is simply your mental overactivity displacing your psychological ease, placing you under cerebral burden, but that this fluctuation in mental activity is, in actuality, unnecessary, extraneous, and dismissible.

It would have been fucking brilliant if you wrote that when you were wicked bored so you'd have the time to form the three paragraphs you just wrote into the three circles of the Mickey silhouette.

Great idea, but the discrepancy between the posting screen and how it really shows up might have screwed it up. I dunno... Not to mention that you can't indent more than one space.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I love the fact that you can lie with such a straight face 'Corky' if I'm so paranoid and you say nothing is going on, then why did 3 people in suits come and try to take me away last night?

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    oh... nono, that was me, I sent those guys. It was um... an accident, they were supposed to crash this one script kiddies house, sorry bout the misunderstanding PA.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I love the fact that you can lie with such a straight face 'Corky' if I'm so paranoid and you say nothing is going on, then why did 3 people in suits come and try to take me away last night?

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

If that was truly the case, you would not still be here able to post what you just posted.

Be assured. There are no agents camped out in the neighboring house across the street, nor is your room wired and tapped for surveilance.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    I knew it was fake all along.Trust me. B)

And about PA being paranoid.......errrr....what's the word.....I don't know. :lol:
    Besides,there's millions of disney parks out there.So many parks,so little time. *)
  • Alec%s's Photo
    F-ing let them build Disney if they F-ing want to. Who gives a shit wut its named why dont u just change the names after u d/l it then it wont be Disney (TO YOU) then you can be happy as hell...or heaven...whichever is happier to you.

Piziece - A.DIDDY
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Piziece - A.DIDDY

Poof goes your credibility.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading