H2H7 / H2H7 Team Rosters

• Austin55%s's Photo

PLAYER REPLACEMENT

Nin has dropped from Hurricanes and has been replaced by Thirteen.

Pacificoaster has dropped from Hurricanes and has been replaced by G Force.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

" [...]I had 2 weeks to build for an unlimited amount of time per day.

There's usually around 24 hours in a day in which to build. Its included in the rules. Not of the competition, just reality itself.
  • Maxwell%s's Photo

Yay BATMAN!

Or is that a reference to the Hurricanes nin? As Cocoa has stated before, I am confuse.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

pac ?! ohh shit. 

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

:D:D

• RCT2day%s's Photo

I've gotta echo what nin said, Coups.  You're a fantastic player and I was excited to be on a team with you. But it didn't work out, and I fully support Kumba with this decision. I hope this doesn't hinder our relationship after this.

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

I hope this doesn't hinder our relationship after this.

tumblr_n96edi0MIy1sh43kgo1_500.gif

• Coupon%s's Photo

Louis, what was your reasoning behind allowing Kumba to drop me without him contacting anyone on the team or myself?

• Kumba%s's Photo

You know, it would be okay with me if Coups was added to the replacement list. He seems fired-up and is a solid builder, when active. I would like to see him get another chance.

I didn't really expect this reaction and cannot really recall a strong player getting the boot and still wanting to build.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

That's the closest you'll ever get to seeing kumba admitting he was wrong. ^

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

popcorn.gif

• Kumba%s's Photo

That's the closest you'll ever get to seeing kumba admitting he was wrong. ^

Nice assumption, but I have admitted I am wrong plenty of times and over more than just spelling errors. I don't think I was wrong about Coups, but with it coming into question among my team, a change had to be made.

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    *Kumba attempts to reconcile with one of the best builders in the contest**
  • Coupon%s's Photo

if someone picks me up i'll build them the best park ever...

• Austin55%s's Photo
    I don't think you can be picked up.
  • Maxwell%s's Photo

PICK ME UP! 

Just kidding, I'm having a hard enough time working on my own projects due to time constraints. :p Oh and the fact that I can't finish a single thing before motivation hits a brick wall...

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

my god, it looks as you're just angry because you got booted, live with it, shit happens and if an entire team was behind it and the ref agreed to doing this it means it wasn't by any means an unfair move to make by kumba... Stop being a kid and grow up, you got booted and the way you're acting now "Imma build the best park for the team that picks me up now" is beyond childish. Accept what happened because you can try looking like a big guy here but the fact remains you got booted and there's nothing you can do to cahnge that now.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

ya blew it, son!

• Louis!%s's Photo

Louis, what was your reasoning behind allowing Kumba to drop me without him contacting anyone on the team or myself?

Hmmm...let me see... Could it be because you failed to post anywhere in your team forum? Or possibly it could be the lack of any screens of your work? Or any downloads of your work? Or when you were asked to post said downloads, screens or anything to show your work you failed to do so?

You posted 5 or 6 times in a month. And 3 or 4 of them were about your visit to Notre Dame.

You didn't post any feedback to anyone elses work or posted anywhere in any of the topics besides your own park, which as I said, you posted only 5 or 6 times.

You didnt post any screens or downloads, I mean you've posted that batman screen on the front page, but where is it in your team forum?

I had NO evidence that you were participating in the contest. Even when I PMd you about it the first time, I warned you, and you did nothing about it and didnt even bother to message back. So when Kumba came asking again, with no evidence to suggest you are doing anything, I allowed the drop out.

So much drama and blame when it is totally 100% your own fault. I couldn't agree more with Sammy.

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Tune in next week for the stunning conclusion to H2H season 7.

KUMBA is murdered and the other team captains must overcome their profound hatred of each other and band together to track down his murderer before round 1 begins. Meanwhile Louis' complicated love octagon comes crashing down.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading