H2H7 / H2H7 Team Rosters

• Louis!%s's Photo

The team forums aren't the only method of communication I have with the team you know..

I know, but when someone is telling me you aren't communicating or participating and I only have the team forums to go off, that's all I know. I was told you weren't communicating or participating and I could see that clearly in the team forums, so dropping you was allowed.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

@5dave: Dafuq :)

• Roomie%s's Photo

If this were a real show, i would probably watch it. By probably, i mean definitely, though.

To be honest I just liked the the sound of a love octagon. I think I saw one in Anne summers.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

octagon.png

I'm all about Pepsi

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Oh hey look, I'm franklins soulmate. Whoever Franklin is.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Ahahahaha

The pizza/colorado jokes never get old
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I'm just excited to see some cool parks soon. Can't you guys just discuss this in private? What message is this going to send to new members? Stop pointing fingers at each other over a game. We're all more or less adults here right. That said, I'm really looking forward to the parks I'll be able to check out when I'm back from USA/Canada in a few weeks.
  • trav%s's Photo

This is a fucking game, who cares?

+1

Everyone, put yourself in Coupon's shoes. I'm sure that every team has people who want to build something very specific and they've entered into the competition with their mind set on building that, but getting some help along the way.

I don't see the issue that he wasn't 'willing' to 'co operate' on other parks. If he doesn't like the idea of them and wouldn't find it fun building on them, why the flying fuck should he build on them? He's obviously got a set idea, and he's rolling with it. If he's going in the later stages of the competition, I wouldn't expect him to have built half a park by now; I'd be thankful if he'd actually got any real solid work down by now, which judging by the screen on the front page, he definitely has done.

As for the communication, in the space of the competition it sounds like he's been on holiday, and that he's had some surgery. I don't know about anyone else, but I think that real life should always take precedent over a game, so I'd say they're pretty plausible excuses. 

Communication also works two ways. He might not have contacted you guys through the forums too often (Although he seems adamant that he was active through AIM or whatever), but did you guys try to contact him that much? He evidently doesn't think so. Did anyone ask him through AIM if he'd built anything or had any screens? Did anyone see any screens of what he'd built?  

Plus, if he doesn't have a clue who's supposed to be working on a park with him, then why would he feel the need to post downloads? Also, how can you expect him to work on ideas that he doesn't want to work on when you're not doing the same with others and not forcing people to work on his Batman park with him?

I dunno, this whole thing has just made me think that this competition is being taken far too seriously. I'm here to have fun, and I hoped that everyone else was the same. Evidently pride takes precedent and already, this competition has a grey cloud overhead.

• Louis!%s's Photo

You're way late to the party trav.

• trav%s's Photo

I always am.

• Steve%s's Photo

I dunno, this whole thing has just made me think that this competition is being taken far too seriously.
    Leave it to Kumba to suck the fun and joy out of everything this site has come to know and love.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Lol damn.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

kumba made it obvi that it was a serious commitment to be a cane with his wanna be a cane topic, and he made it clear that if you weren't up for it, just let him know and he will make sure you end up in a team where you feel the best.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

---Very long rant---

this whole thing has just made me think that this competition is being taken far too seriously.

:lol:

• thirteen%s's Photo

wow I was just reading through the last 3 days of comments here. from my standpoint I dont now why its such a big deal with the replacement. And I also think we should all take a step back, its a game and we are the small group of people still playing it and we should not let anything brake that group apart.

for all the kind words regarding myself, thank you. I am thrilled to be a part of this contest, even though I would have never thought I'd be good enough. But let me asure you, its really hard to get into the contest when its running, because people have finished making plans and are really focused right now and its kinda hard to dive into it.

so, cheers

• SSSammy%s's Photo

best of luck thirteen, lets hope the mongoose doesn't show up

• Xeccah%s's Photo

kumba made it obvi that it was a serious commitment to be a cane with his wanna be a cane topic, and he made it clear that if you weren't up for it, just let him know and he will make sure you end up in a team where you feel the best.

This. He personally asked me several times if i'd want to be on his team, including once seconds before being picked in the draft.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

wtf people still use AIM?

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I'm under the impression that NE members are the only people who do. 

• Coupon%s's Photo

i use aol for email. between me and ne i think we're keeping them in business 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading