H2H7 / H2H7 Team Rosters

• Stoksy%s's Photo

And here I was thinking H2H6 had a lot of drama. We ain't even had round 1 yet...

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Louis, you guys really need that like button, but only for your posts... Can you arrange that for me?
  • G Force%s's Photo
    *Coupon gets revenge on Kumba by releasing secret design project on day of the final and gets a higher panel score than Kumba's Kumba*
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

Tune in next week for the stunning conclusion to H2H season 7.

KUMBA is murdered and the other team captains must overcome their profound hatred of each other and band together to track down his murderer before round 1 begins. Meanwhile Louis' complicated love octagon comes crashing down.

If this were a real show, i would probably watch it. By probably, i mean definitely, though. 

• Kumba%s's Photo

Following the Hurricanes' "Red Wedding" we are considering the following storylines going forward...

- Six Frags is a spy for Liampie

- RCT2day and Arjan start cooking meth in the team forum

- G Force runs off to marry Louis

- Kumba sells team secrets for dating tips

- Thirteen and Rolf decide to become conjoined twins

- Pacificoaster is pregnant!

- nin dies in a tragic sissy style slap-fight with Shotguns

• Liampie%s's Photo

- Pacificoaster is pregnant!

But who's the father? Is it Coupon's!?

Pacificoaster can't be pregnant, being pregnant is my thing. goodbye

• Louis!%s's Photo

But who's the father? Is it Coupon's!?

He thinks its Coupon's but its really mine

ITS NO ONES, he's not pregnant, i'm pregnant, there can only be one. Goodbye

• Coupon%s's Photo

Hmmm...let me see... Could it be because you failed to post anywhere in your team forum? Or possibly it could be the lack of any screens of your work? Or any downloads of your work? Or when you were asked to post said downloads, screens or anything to show your work you failed to do so?

You posted 5 or 6 times in a month. And 3 or 4 of them were about your visit to Notre Dame.

You didn't post any feedback to anyone elses work or posted anywhere in any of the topics besides your own park, which as I said, you posted only 5 or 6 times.

You didn't post any screens or downloads, I mean you've posted that batman screen on the front page, but where is it in your team forum?

The team forums aren't the only method of communication I have with the team you know.. Almost every day I participated in the team's AIM chat giving feedback and just discussing stuff with fellow team mates. When hangouts were still popular I did those as well. I participated plenty, but I just didn't like the aspect of posting feedback to the forum when I could have just messaged them on AIM about it in seconds. The concern about the lack of downloads is understandable, but to me it made no sense to upload something if we weren't even clear on the theme or who was going to build on the park. Saying I didn't update my parks is fine to say, but saying that I didn't participate with my team is just wrong.

Tantrum-Throwing-a-fit-Veruca-Salt-GIF.g

• Steve%s's Photo

I don't know why everyone is giving Coupon a hard time. This is a fucking game, who cares? The guy says he tried to communicate with the team, just because it wasn't in a way that he was told to do, you're going to kick him out? This all seems kind of fucked up and everyone is making it seem like it's a joke. Some of you are telling Coupon to grow up, but, uh, maybe you should. He was excited to play and he thinks he was treated unfairly -- show some fucking sympathy instead of telling him he made a mistake when he clearly thought things were fine.

• nin%s's Photo

Unfortunately Steve, this is the most excited we've seen Coupon over anything in the past few weeks. 

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Got to agree people are being too hard on him. He was good about making it to chats, just that type of feedback is not as good as forum posts that everyone can see and access at any time. He's a nice kid and this was strictly a desicion made due to a concern about productivity.

Chatting with your team is good, but using the forum is much more useful overall. With Coups on the west coast, I think he hardly ever got to say anything to our European parkmakers.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

This is one of those issues where it'll never end because both sides have some pretty solid explanations and reasonings about what happened.  

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

whats going on ? I don`t understand anything o_O

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    You were 3 forum posts too short, Coupon. Gotta realize your in the big leagues now.
  • 5dave%s's Photo

whats going on ? I don`t understand anything o_O

You've been kicked from the Hurricanes.

"MFG"
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

lel

• Austin55%s's Photo

You've been kicked from the Hurricanes.

"MFG"

hahahahahhahhaha

Tags

• No Tags