General Chat / Graduation Thread

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I know a lot of people here are graduating this year, from either high school or college, or whatever your country's equivalent is. I thought that we could all recognize those people and/or brag about our own graduations!

I got my cap and gown today, and have to say i'm pretty excited.

• Coupon%s's Photo

i graduate soonish

• G Force%s's Photo
    What a overrated event. I guess its a big deal if you speak or have special honors, but otherwise meh. Congrats to you all.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Man, how much do you pay someone to consistently piss in your cheerios every morning?

My graduation is a week from Saturday. Maya Rudolph is our commencement speaker this year, so it should be a funny one. Still, I'm a bit miffed that the people from two years ago got the Dalai Lama :p

• csw%s's Photo
    I graduate from high school on the 29th. This last month will be super easy and I love it.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

i'm graduating next year in june, good luck to everybody who still has exams or anything else coming up!

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    My last day us tomorrow and i graduate on the 14th.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo

I graduate from high school on the 29th as well. Moving on with life I guess. 

• Maxwell%s's Photo

Congrats guys!

• Coupon%s's Photo

i graduate june 20th :C

• Xeccah%s's Photo

even the underclassmen graduate before may 29th at our school lol.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Insert southern education joke here.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

we're like the 4th top public school in our state. at that point the rest of louisiana being a bunch of backward uneducated inbreds doesn't really matter

• Ling%s's Photo

Any graduation ceremony before high school is pointless, I agree. It was kind of expected that you graduate with honors from my high school so that wasn't a big deal either. Still another year to go before my bachelor's, unfortunately, but at least this semester is finally over. It's been a rough week.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Stay in school forever.  Do not grow up. Do not take on responsibility.  You will regret all of these things.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Stay in school forever.  Do not grow up. Do not take on responsibility.  You will regret all of these things.

i'm going to become a professional gamer for the rest of my life so i don't have to contribute to society any

• Ling%s's Photo

By that logic anyone that does television or acting for a living doesn't contribute to society.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

let's be honest here though, the entertainment sector isn't nearly as important to life as education, medical, energy, etc etc are

• G Force%s's Photo
    ^You'd be surprised how vital a blood sucking, story stretching, headline fabricating media is to modern society.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

well, duh, it is, but it's nowhere near vital to life

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading