RCT Discussion / That One Thing

• Fisch%s's Photo

I'd basically like to just finish a park. I haven't finished a single cso project bigger than 10x10 by myself since I joined this site. The only two things I finished were my two ncso designs before ncso really got popular. Everything else was either finished by someone else or a group park or never got finished at all.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

I'd like to finish a design or a small park in the near future.

My pipe dream would be to do a Euclid Beach Park recreation.. or at least partially recreated. I have books, videos, and photos from my grandpa of the park.. he would go all the time as a kid. I've always been fascinated by Euclid Beach Park.. the Coney Island of the west.. but whenever I begin to plan, I fear I don't have enough source material or motivation and I give up quickly and resort to doing small projects that I just as quickly scrap..

Euclid Beach is also a favorite of mine as well, living only 30-40 minutes away from its former location, I have lots of family connections to the park.

It had one of the best coaster clusters of all time, with 3 right next to each other.  Including a John A. Miller 1913 moebius Racing coaster, a 1922 Herb Schmeck L shaped coaster, and a Flying Turns built in 1928.

Period pieces however are always super difficult, both in style and source material.  Although at this point with the internet its probably easier than ever, it would always be something I'd be interested in contributing to.

It would be amazing to see you two do this!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading