RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo

So what is there left to do?  I have some time and could wrap things up.  I see some things needed to be completed but want to know what else is needed.

• G Force%s's Photo

There is a backstage/roof in the space section that I marked with a pink rock that could use a touch up.  It seemed the person half assed it initially and left it partially unfinished.  Didn't want to tread on someone's WIP, but if no one has claimed it by now, have at it.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I Did that Quickly to get an idea in but didn't have the time to finish it, I Did however get the hotel park gate to space in though... maybe hide the backstage behind golden rocks in that zone?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Since there is now so little left to do, a multiplayer server is not really warranted anymore. The only significant things left to do are replacing a flatride in Scandinavia with parkdat and creating a hotel entrance. Maybe some bushes here and there. Can be done in single player more efficiently.

Therefore the park has been taken down. It will be released probably somewhere next week!

The next multiplayer park should be up in a few days too, we're working on it behind the scenes. Until then, Watkins Woods by Cedarpoint6 is being showcased on the server.

Thanks for everyone who participated in the creation of NE's Mirage Islands!

• Sephiroth%s's Photo
    The park is fantastic, but I do wonder why a park that isn't islands has a name with the word islands in it. But hey it's a cool sounding name, definitely looking forward to it.
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Change Islands to Isle, surely that'll work

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

I still think it should be called NE's Spaß-Welt!

• Liampie%s's Photo

The name was never a problem for Islands of Adventure, the park this park is based on most.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Islands of adventure are actually somewhat island like, you go over bridges to get to each area, whilst not proper islands, they have some sort of suggestion that they are separate islands, and the themes are mostly very different between each one. In our park there is no suggestion of each area being a separate island, and a lot of the themes are similar.

• Iron Rattler%s's Photo
    Yeah as someone that hasn't worked on this park this name makes no sense. There is nothing about this park that screams islands or mirages.
  • G Force%s's Photo

Elemental Isle

Elemental Excursion

Elemental Heights

Elemental Point

Forgotten Realms

Fantastic Voyages

World's of Enchantment

World's of Excitement

World's of Adventure

Builder's Bay

• Kumba%s's Photo

I would argue that it's not a IoA park. I think IoA... Marvel, Jurassic Park, Toon Lagoon, Seuss Landing and even WWHP. You do have a very nice PoE like it has, but that's about it. It's great, but didn't quench my thirst for a Island of Adventure type park.

Maybe a name like International Adventures or Element Bay. It does fit with the general Universal Adventure park theme like Port Aventura. 

• Steve%s's Photo
    This park has a lake in the center right? Why not something with "lake" or "shores" in the title?
  • YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

This park has a lake in the center right? Why not something with "lake" or "shores" in the title?

Shore, I don't sea why naut. 

• imlegos%s's Photo

Neda Shores.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Elemental Isle

Elemental Excursion

Elemental Heights

Elemental Point

Forgotten Realms

Fantastic Voyages

World's of Enchantment

World's of Excitement

World's of Adventure

Builder's Bay

World's of Unnecessarily Apostrohe'd Title's

• Liampie%s's Photo

I could live with NE's Mirage Lake

• G Force%s's Photo

NE's Fantastic Shores

NE's Forgotten Shores

NE's Enchanted Shores

I don't really like "Mirage", but doesn't matter to me.

• csw%s's Photo

My vote goes to "Elemental ____"

• SSSammy%s's Photo

Elemental Escape

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading