RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server

• G Force%s's Photo
    Or he just went full Alt+F4.
  • alex%s's Photo

it's true, I rage quit

• Xeccah%s's Photo

thank god we have heroes like liam..... that's really racist to my people

• Richie%s's Photo

While i haven't built anything and probably won't, i do like checking in to see the progress. The problem i see with the current setup is as already said, people are just building and not looking at the park as a whole. I can fit a coaster in here, its a nice shaped bit of land. But that leads to small awkward bits of map that cannot really be filled. I also find that someone will start something, then before they get a chance to improve on it its been replaced by something else. There should IMO be a set few people that make final decisions on the park, someone that can say 'oh i like that idea, try it here'. add a tag to the name of the ride name to say 'still modifying'

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Hey peeps, im gonna be running a camp until the 18th so wont get a chance to work on stuff, youre all free to finish up or change my work as you like as at this pace the park will be done before then.

After im keen to do the sea world arlanta rebuild :p
  • csw%s's Photo

Really awesome work on the park by everyone. I am blown away! The entrance/parking lot/hotel area is some of the best RCT I have seen. I'm extremely excited for the future...if the first park is this good.....

• 5dave%s's Photo

Do you guys need help on this?

I may be a bit rusty, but I can add some small stuff or even a small kiddy coaster if you'd like.

"MFG"

• Liampie%s's Photo

It's mostly gap filling now, but there is definitely room for help. Especially the Mexican and Scandinavian area.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I'll try to tend to Mexico a bit by rebuilding the starflyer in a beter spot and schrapping the dive machine, ti's too cramped and doesn't add anything to the park. I'd honestly suggest placing something more family oriented or maybe even a showstage of Some sort
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

IMO a showstage would be better fit in the middle of the park, but I guess it's too late for that now. Maybe just make the planned rapids bigger?

• Recurious%s's Photo
    Showstages are pretty often near the sides of parks right? Look at Europa Park or Walibi Holland, they both have their show stages near the edge of the park. However rapids would also be pretty cool in the Mexican area.
  • G Force%s's Photo

Show stages are almost always off to the side and near the entrance, allows guests to exit the park quickly after late shows.  Also possibly allows for the venue to host events not during park hours, or independent from park operations.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

5Dave there's always room for more, stop in!

• Version1%s's Photo

BTW, will anybody write a history for the park? As you might have noticed during the olympics, I like doing that a lot.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Sure, it goes like this:

someone built a ride
    someone else deleted it

x26

Joking aside, Liam is actually collecting screenshots and overviews to help track the park's progress.

It may be useful later when we need to recognize who contributed to the park even if their work was largely overwritten.

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

I've been making backups of the park every time I log on, so I've got a few of the now deleted rides.

• Version1%s's Photo

I was more talking about the fictional history.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I don't think it will benefit this kind of park. Unlike parks like SF Carolina and Santa Fe, the history is not a part of the park design at all.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    You mean there's a dive machine back in Mexico again?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Yeah, next to the Mack Launcher.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading