RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Jappy%s's Photo

This will be another Spotlight for sure.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

jesus christ lagom i cant even wait

• RWE%s's Photo

Submitted!

Attached Image: Port of Parenzo 2017-05-07 21-32-47.png

• Faas%s's Photo

@RWE: Looks great!

@Lagom: Awesome! Don't forget to add me! 

• Steve%s's Photo
    Holy shit son of a bitch Lagom that looks incredible.

RWE that looks pretty nice! Did you submit competitively as a design or full park?
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo
    I surpassed the 250 Year marker with Mario Kart: All Cup Tour... making progress all over the place this month:

MUSHROOM CUP:
    Moo Moo Farm (80%)... Thwomp Ruins (90%)... Baby Park (50%)... Luigi Raceway (75%)

FLOWER CUP:
    Mario Circuit (90%)... Shy Guy Falls (80%)... Dry Dry Desert (95%)... Waluigi Stadium (95%)

STAR CUP:
    Yoshi Circuit (75%)... Grumble Volcano (60%)... DK Mountain (85%)... Mount Wario (90%)

SPECIAL CUP:
    Bowser's Castle (85%)... Koopa Beach (90%)... Ghost Valley (90%)... Rainbow Road (45%)

Of special note, I've added another coaster, so currently there are two coasters in the park. And I might add a small junior coaster as well, but we'll have to wait and see if it works out.
  • RWE%s's Photo

Holy shit son of a bitch Lagom that looks incredible.

RWE that looks pretty nice! Did you submit competitively as a design or full park?

It's a park submission. Don't want to make the same mistake again...

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

I surpassed the 250 Year marker with Mario Kart: All Cup Tour... making progress all over the place this month:

MUSHROOM CUP:
    Moo Moo Farm (80%)... Thwomp Ruins (90%)... Baby Park (50%)... Luigi Raceway (75%)

FLOWER CUP:
    Mario Circuit (90%)... Shy Guy Falls (80%)... Dry Dry Desert (95%)... Waluigi Stadium (95%)

STAR CUP:
    Yoshi Circuit (75%)... Grumble Volcano (60%)... DK Mountain (85%)... Mount Wario (90%)

SPECIAL CUP:
    Bowser's Castle (85%)... Koopa Beach (90%)... Ghost Valley (90%)... Rainbow Road (45%)

Of special note, I've added another coaster, so currently there are two coasters in the park. And I might add a small junior coaster as well, but we'll have to wait and see if it works out.

Can't wait to see this finished, either! You've done a wonderful job so far, I think!

• Jappy%s's Photo

Almost ready... Some small things to do in the park, finishing the surroundings and it's done! Only needs a logo.

xpi2zQ1.png

• Lagom%s's Photo

Thanks everyone!

@Jappy - Quite amazing how fast you built this. Looking forward to see it in-game.

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo

@Lagom--- Grona Lund looks amazing!  Now that I'm back to working on mine inspired by the park, I'm really excited to see what you've put together!

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Wow Jappy, that's really fast work. Overview looks great! 

CP6: Great to hear you're still working on it! I'm looking forward to see more of it!

• Liampie%s's Photo

Okay, let's see where I stand. Estimates

Seaquarium Curaçao - 70%

Giari Palms - 70%

De Bedriegertjes - 2010

Park with classical entrance area: - 8%

Spayculowse Asylum (group park) - 30%

SLR (ancient group park) - 30%

Egyptian design (Twilight leftover) - 60%

New LL park - 5%

I want to get rid of as many as possible... Anyone wants to assist me with supporting a B&M invert?

• Scoop%s's Photo
    I'm down
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Egyptian design (Twilight leftover) - 60%

Very very excited for this!

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    New? You've still got old LL parks to finish
  • MCI%s's Photo

Had a great idea for a couple buildings in SpreePark today.

Therefore I opened the park and spent 6h making the park peepable instead.

The openrct2 Peeps really are amazingly bad at finding their way through a park.. 

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

It's been a few weeks since I've done literally anything to my park. I wanna finish it but I don't think I can. I have terrible writer's block. It's driving me insane. Attached Image: Electric Park @ Paterson, NJ 2017-05-18 23-07-54.png

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Welcome to the life of an NE member, get used it to! :D We all get major "writer's block", you just have to work through it.

• Version1%s's Photo

My park reached its full size, but it still needs a ton of foliage, detailing, a couple of buildings, etc.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading