RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I understand why you did what you did with the Chairlift but please don't do that. lol It's awful, and it makes everything around it look forced. It really needs to be diagonal. I can totally help you with it, just say the word.

• RWE%s's Photo

Save 100... a lot to do...but i'm finally progressing again

Attached Image: NE Workbench 2013 by Louis! 2017-11-22 14-49-44.png

• Lagom%s's Photo

Purple on the coaster is a very good choise of colour. I also enjoy all the diagonals on the woodie. Looking forward to see more, RWE. Keep it up.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

that looks awesome! good choice to expand that out, it makes a lot more sense in the context of a park

• FredD%s's Photo

Terra Ventura is coming along good. I hope to get it done before H2H but that will be close I think. Def not gonna rush on it.

overview.png

• roygbiv%s's Photo
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

year 50

Attached Image: Seas of Antiquity 2017-11-25 23-36-01.png

• G Force%s's Photo

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

• chorkiel%s's Photo

just fyi, soa is dutch for std.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    im glad the translation works out well then. this park has herpes.
  • Lilith%s's Photo

I've finally started playing again! A year and a half later I'm more than half done with my first post-NEO release lmao

Attached Image: Capture.PNG

• Fisch%s's Photo

looking good Merzbow!

• navalin%s's Photo

Year 210 for Hersheypark. Park is finally almost filled up, then just back to another few hundred years of detailing. 

AMxhGS9.jpg

• G Force%s's Photo

Damn, that's huge.  Great job on the planning and all that, everything looks to be in the right spot and well proportioned.  Looking forward to seeing it all finished.

• pierrot%s's Photo

yeah, the composition is incredibly well done.

• Louis!%s's Photo

holy fuck, well done nav!

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Looks great!

• csw%s's Photo

After a 1.5 year hiatus from the game, I've begun to work on a few LL projects, some new some old. Stay tuned!

• robbie92%s's Photo

It's amazing how my smallest park yet seems to be dragging the most. Lots of building, deleting, and rebuilding going on...

pNePszb.jpg

• Jappy%s's Photo

At least you're working on it. That counts for something.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading