RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Danni%s's Photo

I've been making miniature parks in my spare time now that I'm feeling creative and pretty happy with what I can make. I have two mini parks, one based in an icy tundra and the other is sort of plains / hills. My biggest gripe about either park is that disastrous catwalk on the icy tundra's junior coaster. You won't see bad ones like that very often, let's put it that way...

Attached Image: Mini Park 2017-09-08 16-23-17.png

Attached Image: Leppakerttu Park 2017-09-10 02-56-43.png

• IonZer0%s's Photo

I need someone's help finishing Univeral's Jurassic Island.  I feel guilty about letting it sit 90% done.  Anyone down to help renovate a darkride and maybe do some minor touching up around the park in NCSO?  Thanks.  I'll give you like 20% or so credit on the park. :)

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Vermillion update

September 17th 2017 Status: Business as usual. Following the now-familiar pattern of some new construction, some rebuilding, a ton of planning, and a tiny amount of actually finishing an area big enough for a screen.

Spoiler

• Xeccah%s's Photo

should i finish coors v1 (would be done in like 3 weeks) or redo it?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    What kind of shit question is that

@][ I always enjoy these updates
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

the kind a retard like me asks

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Attached Image: Coors Park 2017-09-19 00-12-54.png

hi i decided to not be an idiot. its 75% done.

• Lagom%s's Photo

Two spotlights in a year(?)
    It sick

• Jappy%s's Photo

Mundos Magicae AKA "park: I have no idea what I'm doing" after two months... Not much to show, but I'm starting to get more ideas. Will include scifi, festival area, medieval area, explorers area, Italian/Da Vinci area... I dunno. Still trying to find a way with this. It needs an identity, but I'm starting to find one. The main street needs an overhaul though. It's a sea of path and that's not the only place I have that problem. Poor planning in the beginning has lead me to a point I'm not so sure about this anymore. I'm gonna contact my usual advisors for help.

HvhBt9C.png

• Liampie%s's Photo
    With the final area being over 50%, Giari Palms is entering the 'gap filling' stage.

Attached Image: giarimap.png
  • posix%s's Photo

Replace some of the water with wood.

• Danni%s's Photo

Very much only just started over the last week or so, but I'm having some fun with CSO really and seeing what I can do with it, especially with architecture. Work in progress for sure.

My main issue is keeping the buildings from being repetitive without making the colours completely bonkers, and what to do with the small dock because it just looks too small. That, or I feel like it is missing something, like rails but I feel something more than that is off too. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: NE Workbench 2017 by Louis! 2017-09-23 19-11-57.png
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Use texture and form differences to keep things unique without changing colors

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Giari Palms

Area 1: 99%
    Area 2: 97%
    Area 3: 96%
    Area 4: 80%
    Area 5: 90%
    Area 6: 65%

It's exciting getting so close to completing a park again.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

Riverland 95+%  :)

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

Yea The wait is taking forever LOL.

• Jappy%s's Photo

Showing the first bit of progress on my NCSO project: Ellison Lake

JuQ53d7.png

• Louis!%s's Photo

Lovely start

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Damn, the positioning of that woodie turnaround is fantastic

• saxman1089%s's Photo

Coming up on finishing out Knoebels (at least for the first time through). Would like to go back through and fix some things, which may take some time...

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: v52.png

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading