RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Casimir%s's Photo

Disney's unnamed Disney Park by Disney - About... 30%ish. Still figuring out how to make the object limit my bitch.

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Disney's unnamed Disney Park by Disney - About... 30%ish. Still figuring out how to make the object limit my bitch.

Paging Coasterbill for a tutorial. 

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo

^ I'm going to need to sit in on that too.  

Little Worlds project has made a few jumps in progress recently.  Hoping to get more done prior to H2H.  The base park area is actually over 75% there probably.  But there's a lot more beyond that.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

o shit, thats great, cp!

• CHE%s's Photo

Attached Image: finished.PNG

Get hyped

• saxman1089%s's Photo

Paging Coasterbill for a tutorial. 

He owes us a few tutorials at this point. He's too busy stretching the object limit to its maximum to actually give us any though, which is a good thing imo. He can vanquish his enemy and then tell us how he did it.

• G Force%s's Photo

Have you posted any screens of that project CHE?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Ziscor thats incredible - but any rides or landscaping? I'm worried about monotony
  • CHE%s's Photo

No G I haven't as most parts of the park didn't feel finished enough to show until a few days ago. And now that the release is close I don't want to show spoilers publicly :p

• alex%s's Photo

But you could consider it good self-advertising ahead of H2H CHE ;)

• Ziscor%s's Photo

@Cocoa: Rides? Nah. Landscaping? Yeah, I think there would hopefully be some hilly topography with lush foliage to accompany it. I'll try my best to keep it from becoming monotonous!

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

My new and more serious Design attempt has a completed layout and I'm beginning work on landscaping. No pictures yet, but expect some soon!

• F0ndue%s's Photo

I teased the S&S launched coaster on the Discord, but I've decided to make it into a full blown park. Added a GCI, a Zierer Kiddie, B&M Invert and maybe a Dive Machine will follow. I think I might make the park themed around energy, with each one of the coasters representing one source of energy (i.E. The S&S is hydroelectric, the GCI is coal). Not sure yet if I'll follow through with the idea, we'll see. I guess I'm at 10%, if at all.

Attached Image: Xtreme97 Workbench 2014 2018-03-10 16-07-15.png

• Louis!%s's Photo

looks fantastic.

• sneakyfrankie94%s's Photo

Whole area of screenshot I posted earlier.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Sandbox 2018-04-21 09-09-41.png
  • Terry Inferno%s's Photo

130 years in, and it's starting to resemble a park.

Attached Image: Raspberry Acres 2018-06-12 21-07-52.png

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

lookin' good, terry.

• ottersalad%s's Photo
    The invert looks really cool!
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Bumbly Beach is still going! I'm trying to finish this to H2H quality of detail and scenes so don't expect this too soon. Hoping the stupid peep problem in the latest development versions of Open gets fixed soon though....

hCSk3x5.png

• Xeccah%s's Photo

unknown.png

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading