RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• MCI%s's Photo

Worked on SpreePark today. Made the Inverter "peep" friendly (the stats are okay now) and restructured the area path wise. Had to delete 50% of the supports for the coaster and restructure the queue, but that´s fine. So no real groundbreaking news on the park, but i am indeed still alive and working on it.

Before

Attached Image: 4Tubes Berlin 2018-08-06 23-27-53.png

After

Attached Image: 4Tubes Berlin 2018-08-06 23-27-18.png

• Liampie%s's Photo
    This topic should live again.

Seaquarium - 90%
  • MK98%s's Photo

The Efteling, year 95

Attached Image: MK98's Workbench 2018-10-24 17-24-06.png

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Im probably 33% or so on the disneysea LL park.

33% on a h2h88 sized park and maybe 15% on a h2h88 design

Id say when we left we were maybe 50% on our h28 finals park?

Ill try and mop stuff up before new year but may have to be a while before i seriously play again!
  • G Force%s's Photo

Forest Park Highlands (LL): 70%, hope to finish by the end of the year, not going to promise that though.

Attached Image: Forest Park Highlands.PNG

Southwinds: 50%, probably going to be close to a year or so before I can finish this, likely will need to wait till ORCT gets rid of the object limit.  Still not happy with the planning in some of the park, so an area or two might be re-done.

Attached Image: Southwinds 2018-10-24 Edit.png

The Dark Continent: 35%, sort of in limbo now, not sure if I want to continue on the current map and downsize the park, and re-start with a more up-to-date construction style (pallet, new objects etc...).  Really no idea what I'm going to do with this currently, have built basically nothing on it since the early days of H2H.

Mystic Mill Design: 40%, probably could finish it up pretty quickly with mostly forest surroundings and a little expansion to the supporting area, might do this if I ever get a burst of inspiration to spend 20hr on trees.

Only other thing is a small classic woodie park/design I've done a few hours of work on, got another few ideas for it so we'll see if it turns into a design or a small park (most likely a small park).  No real timeline on that.

• Terry Inferno%s's Photo

Raspberry Acres is chugging along. Two-thirds completed is an optimistic estimate, but it could see the light of day as early as mid-December.

Attached Image: Raspberry Acres 2018-10-24 16-15-13.png

This thing I'm building in Sedona likely won't be released for at least another year. This mess will be in the key of CS Mixolydian.

Attached Image: azonna1.jpg

(not yet worthy of a giant screenshot)

• csw%s's Photo

definitely more than halfway on my LL park but I have hardly worked on it since the summer. Don't know when I'll start again but I will finish it some day. 

• csw%s's Photo

This topic should live again.

Seaquarium - 90%

boi it was at 95% a year and a half ago

• Jappy%s's Photo

The current list of Jappy projects:

Bumbly Beach: about 80-85% done, mostly outskirts to do and the last bits of park. Getting bored with building British terraces though... Hope to get this done by the end of the year, or early next year.

Ellison Lake (NCSO): just a fun little thing I do in downtime, so no hurry. Far from finished, I'd say 45%, but it's nice to work on something more simple next to all the high level detailed CSO stuff.

Mundos Magica: riiiiight.... RIP. The fate of this one will decided after BB is done, will probably be broken up into chunks to form different projects. I just don't feel any love for this park the way it is now. And that's essential if I want to stay motivated to work on a project.

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo

SeaWorld is probably at 60% now.

• Liampie%s's Photo

boi it was at 95% a year and a half ago

2014 May 18: 20%
    2016 April 11: 50%
    2016 September 22: easily over 50%
    2017 April 1: 95%
    2017 May 13: 70%
    2017 September 8: 75%
    2018 October 22: 90%

Do you notice anything?

• MK98%s's Photo

May was when your GF jumped in?

• csw%s's Photo

2014 May 18: 20%
    2016 April 11: 50%
    2016 September 22: easily over 50%
    2017 April 1: 95%
    2017 May 13: 70%
    2017 September 8: 75%
    2018 October 22: 90%

Do you notice anything?

how do I delete my account

• Jappy%s's Photo

Quick progress shot of BB: nearly done with the outkirts (remind me never to build another park with this much surroundings...), after that I can finish the park itself and to the finishing touches. A 2018 release is looking ever more likely.

Umwlqeu.png

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Starting building on "The Conquests of Quinlan Quinto" again, just around Year 175. Don't think I'll be able to finish it until the object limit is removed/expanded, but I do have lots of space still to build, so we'll see. Made some decent progress in the last week or so.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Mini Map - Year 175.png
  • RWE%s's Photo

Those maps are all looking quite awesome! Hope to be able to show something myself soon.

• posix%s's Photo

Oh nice bsg. Didn't know you had another big release this far.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Yeah, probably too big! After the handful of larger parks I did, I was planning on doing smaller projects. Anyway, it sat idle since H2H began, but now things are chugging along. Hopefully post a screen when I have enough of a completed section.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Year 800 overview!

(The texture under the water is not staying like that).

Attached Image: Untitled.png

• Liampie%s's Photo

Made good progress on Seaquarium, but I had a small setback as I was running out of steam anyway... So I'm switching back to De Bedriegertjes. Seaquarium needs one more good push, but with only six weeks left in the year it may not happen in time. I'm confident I can finish at least one of them this year still, most likely De Bedriegertjes.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading