RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Liampie%s's Photo

Two weeks? Wow, make it happen!

Regarding my park, I'm redoing the parking. Did I even officially state I've been working on a new park?

• MCI%s's Photo

Two weeks? Wow, make it happen!

Remind me regarding that promise after my 12h shift tomorrow. 

Nevermind I'm setting an alarm... Need to get this one out of my system.

• G Force%s's Photo

Good luck MCI, may the object limit be in your favor.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Vermillion update

July 22nd 2019 Status:  Progress mildly slowed the past month after a solid spring-early summer.  I’ve finally nailed down the area patterns for a couple of the harder themes, and with this style of LL once you‘ve figured out what elements are going to be repeated in the architecture across an area things move much more quickly.  Recently I’ve struggled with technical trouble; corrupt data file means a fresh re-install of the game and I lost a week to trying (and failing) to get rides working on the Vermillion Escape map. At the moment that map is on ice until I (or someone else) can resolve the black hole which is preventing SGM from loading the file, which I will need to fix the rides not running.

Spoiler
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    The Masters Palette - update:

https://www.nedesign...alette-rctm-20/

16 RCTM members over 4 canvases, 24 of 25 artist sections complete. This is Mama Bear's pet project I lost or delayed releasing...it will be completed!

I am currently finishing the last empty section, which is located on the Modern Canvas...

Two teaser screens for now, one previously released due to my derailing the project for years (cBass Escher), the other previously shown on the old RCTM club website back in 2004 -2005 (my Mondriaan).

I have finished a bit over half of the last section in the month I have been working on it, and hope to finish main construction by Sept. After that it will cleaning up 4 maps, docs, links, art, begging for logos, working with Liam for aerials.

Oct, Nov release? 2019 for sure.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

Sea World Barcelona sitting at about 50%. It's mostly planned out already, so construction is actually going pretty fast.

Attached Image: test46.jpg

• MCI%s's Photo
    Attached Image: SpreePark.jpg
    Done
  • Recurious%s's Photo
    Exciting!
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Holy shit you actually did it!

• posix%s's Photo

Congrats MCI. Sadly will have to sit for a couple of days as we have a certain queue at the moment.

• Lagom%s's Photo

Wow, that's amazing, MCI. Can't wait to check it out. Congrats.

• FredD%s's Photo

Steady but very slow progress on San Federico. Park part is almost completely done so I'm stuck on doing outskirts now, and it's boring... Project should be finished this year though.

Federico.jpg

• KaiBueno%s's Photo

https://www.nedesign...e-is-submitted/

Done.  Fun.  Finally. (I need a vacation)

Who else has an update, anything close to done?

• roygbiv%s's Photo

Maybe around 80% done. I'm at 175k objects placed but I think I should be okay in finishing everything up.

Green Peppers are where I have finish left up.

Attached Image: f24342.PNG

• KaiBueno%s's Photo

Looks like a bushel of peppers.  Hope you are OK with your limit issues.

I am working through ideas (have about 5-6) and trying to decide what to work on next.  Also debating Xtreme bench vs Sho Tour bench for my usage.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

why green peppers

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    The red peppers cost more
  • roygbiv%s's Photo
    They're tasty
  • Jappy%s's Photo

O21Rnt8.png

I showed this on Discord, but it deserves to be shown on the site as well of course. Everland Discovery Kingdom is still going strong!

What's going on currently:

- Working on the log flume on the right hand site of the park, I'm not in the mood for supporting the invert right now... If anyone wants to support it, feel free to contact me :p

Still planned:

- Extra darkride near the log flume, plus extra scare zones

- More temporary Halloween shows and finishing the area around the invert

- Filling in the foliage and finishing the bare spots left heren and there.

-

• saxman1089%s's Photo

Bethlehem Steelworks update: The park is at what I'd call 95% now. I did hit the object limit a few weeks back, but was able to easily replace some things to get back below the limits (path tile+invisible path for normal path, some underbrush for underbrush objects, some 1k rockwork for larger objects, etc.)  Everything is "finished" and I could theoretically submit it now, but I'll spend the next few weeks polishing and adding detail.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading