RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    I never "left", just said I was stopping playing the game for a while, perhaps forever. And it's not just between you and kraken, you brought ozone into it and it's about the wider picture as well, how you have a go at anyone including myself in the past who doesn't comply with your vision of what you want NE to be.
  • posix%s's Photo

it's about the wider picture as well, how you have a go at anyone including myself in the past who doesn't comply with your vision of what you want NE to be.

That's true.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I finished, so now it's PT all the way.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

But I do.... do I?

Yes, you do.
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    An LL Mini. 30% Complete.
  • Drew%s's Photo

I never "left", just said I was stopping playing the game for a while, perhaps forever. And it's not just between you and kraken, you brought ozone into it and it's about the wider picture as well, how you have a go at anyone including myself in the past who doesn't comply with your vision of what you want NE to be.

So, how is Sorteche Grove soming along? ???
  • Ozone%s's Photo

You're like OZONE in a way. Just as disappointing. He continuously rushed his parks and always built in the typical manner that was a rip off of the NE style guys. He got spotlight because the site needed an update.
    You want to be a sad story just like that?
    Please don't presume you could win spotlight when you've never finished anything. Just because you can make cluttered buildings which manage to make noobs have an orgasm doesn't mean you have an idea of parkmaking. Or that you're good at the game.

What the hell dude? Every once in awhile I visit the forums, search for "ozone" and see what has been posted about me. I had to post after seeing this.
    I had nothing to do with the conversation that was going on; I don't see why the fuck you started talking about me. Telling someone to stop playing the game because they will never be good enough to win spotlight has got to be the gayest thing I have ever heard.

As to what you said about me, maybe my style was based on other things that I had seen when I started, but I think I worked my way into more of my own style. Take a look in the mirror pal, your style is a whole lot like other "NE style guys". Raindrop Riviera looked like sacoasterfreak made it. Seems like your whole style was based on him and JS. I would personally call them "NE style guys" myself, don't know about you.
    You can keep on bitching about random stuff that pops into your head, makes no difference to me, I will always just consider you a hypocritical cunt.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    So he is alive.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]
    You're like OZONE in a way. Just as disappointing. He continuously rushed his parks and always built in the typical manner that was a rip off of the NE style guys. He got spotlight because the site needed an update.
    Please don't presume you could win spotlight when you've never finished anything. Just because you can make cluttered buildings which manage to make noobs have an orgasm doesn't mean you have an idea of parkmaking. Or that you're good at the game.

Anyhow, what I'm currently doing RCT-wise is:
    - Project ProTour
    - Project Zeal
    ...and some other stuff which is only in early planning and doesn't have a project name yet.[/font]

Ozone was superb at the game...and his parks werent rushed and a rip off at all..

grow up
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Hmm.....I'm not sure what to say Posix.

What you said was very true. My life at that time was a living hell, sorry if I was a little depressed.
    Anyways I'm out of that "sad story" personality and thats long gone, I've been in a very happy mood lately and I have actually played the game a little now that I got some time again.

So lets get back on track:

-Project: Revolution - in the planning stages (no custom scenery this time)

I'm doing this one for fun to, not to prove myself here because I don't really care about that anymore.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Hey OZONE. :devil: Sup fool?

Ya...Posix...you have issues. You've quickly become one of the most ignorant members here, and annoying for that matter. Oh well, hopefully its just a phase.

I have a few things i'm finishing up, so we'll see where those go in the future.
  • natelox%s's Photo

Ozone created a new style of architecture. That's something that takes skill, creativity and lots of effort. I have yet to see you come up with something so creative.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Bam.

"Posix", your font is annoying.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    EDIT: nvm, already been said.

Next!
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Well guys (In Posix's defense), everyone cant be Scheussler...

Anyway you all will be filled in on the 'monster park' i mentioned of earlier in the next month or so.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Well at the moment I haven't worked on my park for like 2 weeks simply because I haven't felt like it. Also i just got No Limits 3 days ago so I have been playing that mostly. I'll try to get back in to my park and get some more work done though.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    *Waters Of Civilization(RCT2)- [Complete] Sent to Iris.
    *Midnight Rivers (RCT/LL)- [On hold/ Possibly Cancelled] That park I was calling "Lands of Shadow" with the cool custom bulldozer and stuff. Yeah that one.
    *Pro Tour (RCT2)- [In Progress, 15%]

That's all I have for now. I'm thinking about starting a new RCT/LL park and releasing the other one incompleted. It just doesn't interest me anymore.

ride6
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

So, how is Sorteche Grove soming along? ???

I can't work on it right now, although I've done a bit on my coaster. I can in two weeks, if I decide to spend some time playing the game. Sorry if that's vague.

And ride6, you might want to actually spell "civilization" correctly. Also "possibly" and "cancelled" but I think the title of your park is more important.
  • posix%s's Photo

Hmm.....I'm not sure what to say Posix.

What you said was very true.  My life at that time was a living hell, sorry if I was a little depressed.
    Anyways I'm out of that "sad story" personality and thats long gone,  I've been in a very happy mood lately and I have actually played the game a little now that I got some time again.

I'm glad you're being honest, Kraken. I already like you alot much more ;)

And about all the others...
    Not that I care for any of you but I admit that I've probably exaggerated a bit too much. "Lumbini Point" was kinda cool, yeah, but that's about it. New way of architecture, maybe...
    Still he ripped off too much and I always had the feeling as if he didn't want to enjoy the game but to achieve things at NE (which was also the reason why he could finish parks so quickly, by the way)
    Kraken's post reminded me of this attitude and I merely wanted to stop him from having it.
    But back to OZONE. When he won spotlight, he got what he wanted and was gone. To me, it was the proof of my assumption I wrote about above. He was never into parkmaking. He was just one of the iris slaves to exaggerate again :p (because iris was the one who could give him satisfaction, status, fame, recognition, etc.)
    That's why I never considered him as a true ambitious parkmaker who was into the game, into coasters or amusement parks.
    That was the point I tried to get across earlier.
    Maybe at least some can see now why I never liked him nor his parks.

About myself, most of you are right. I've never released anything great nor am I very creative. And I do rip off way too much myself as well. I consider myself as an average parkmaker and would never have made Raindrop Riviera spotlight.
    Something I am proud of though is that I know I'd keep on playing RCT if NE went down or if there wasn't another RCT site.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Amen.

I would continue playing both RCT and RCT2 and better yet I would probably start a website if all of the current ones disapeared. Sadly only RCT2.com and NE are left as the main disscussion and developement centers for the games. RCTStation is gone, Danimation has been gone and most of the other sites come and go too much to accomplish anything.

Thank god for RCT and equally for NE.

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading