RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Turtleman%s's Photo

Still he ripped off too much and I always had the feeling as if he didn't want to enjoy the game but to achieve things at NE

Haha. Like you don't rip.

TDF - 50%
    Virus- On hold
  • Micool%s's Photo
    [quote name='Posix' date='Mar 7 2004, 02:28 PM'][quote name='Kraken' date='Mar 6 2004, 01:22 AM']
    [font="tahoma"]But back to OZONE. When he won spotlight, he got what he wanted and was gone. To me, it was the proof of my assumption I wrote about above. He was never into parkmaking. He was just one of the iris slaves to exaggerate again :p (because iris was the one who could give him satisfaction, status, fame, recognition, etc.)[/font][/quote]
    Maybe that's my problem... I really can't say whether I'd continue playing RCT without NE around. To tell you the truth I haven't built anything in a month. One of those "RCT is boring" stages I guess. Maybe in the summer, I'll have more time, I dunno. I'm definately going to enter the Pro Tour, I'm never one to back out, but after that, who knows? Everyone here would like to be a parkmaker and I don't deny that I'd love the title. I always thought that it would take the pressure off finishing parks in a hurry and stuff like that, but now I'm not so sure I'd still be inspired to play after I became one. I think it might be time for some introspection.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Well, I like people commenting on my stuff. When I build I like to get feedback. It's probably a confidence issue. I'm afraid I'm making something terrible. Or maybe an ego issue.

I'd keep building, but I wouldn't put so much effort into it because I knew nobody else was looking, and eventually I'd stop caring all together.
  • posix%s's Photo

Haha. Like you don't rip.

A few lines below I wrote that I am a fucking copycat myself. If you don't read my posts to the end then don't try to piss me off with a stupid quote you just quickly picked up.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]A few lines below I wrote that I am a fucking copycat myself. If you don't read my posts to the end then don't try to piss me off with a stupid quote you just quickly picked up.[/font]

Oh sorry, my bad.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Well, my projects are going along nicely. Im deep into one that will be advertised later.

Ports of Call is still on hold.

Pro Tour is going great.

Been playing with some NE Designs, but going nowhere so far.

Thats all.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    For anyone curious, Yokugoru is still on hold until I can get this stupid computer working straight again. Who knows when that will be...

I'm also doing a little didiley in an RCT2 park, so we'll see how that turns out.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    PT 8% - im going way to slow but i did make some nice stuff the other day....
    BP 58% - I dont even have this thing right now, witch is good, coz if so i mite just forget all about my PT and opt for this.
    Project Walt Mart 0% - Some kinda weird SE erorr has this park really messed up,, it will take some time to work out then i need to start over :(
    Dimensions XXL 0% - Next up after BP
    Kumba's Creation 0% - 2 mapper, likely my last park......... :|
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^Last park!? WTF? Kumba retiring? That was the suprise of they year (and no a pleasent one either). Don't leave us man!

ride6
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Your gonna see a commercial soon advertising my park, so far its about 50% done. It shows a good bit of the park, but it reveals hardly anything (In fact, the only rides shown in detail are a floorless and a 'weaker' adventure ride). It seems now that itll be about 4-5 minutes long (pretty long, it has a long intro). The music is Dirty Vegas 'Days Gone By'
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Yay, more commercials! They're so cool to watch - and also because that park is so fucking amazing the commercial will be mindblowing.

I'm going relatively quickly with my PT. But i'm going to have to go quicker cos I just got a job that will cut down my time.

I will finish it though. And it will be nothing like anything i've done previously. Which will be nice.
  • x-sector%s's Photo

The music is Dirty Vegas 'Days Gone By'

I'll watch just because its got the coolest song ever :)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

Kumba's Creation 0% - 2 mapper, likely my last park......... :|

This is a joke... right??

Anywayz, my pro-tour entry is progressing very well, with the major work being done now. One area left and then the finetuning/detailing is going to start, which will take a lot of time I think...
    I've also got some side things for variation... Mythologix is going good, screens very soon. Also, I'm starting picking up work on LXG, which is now my 3d solo, and I've recently finished a rct2.com contest entry...

SF
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    secret park Solo - hoping to get this finished in the summer as I'm to busy with my degree.

secret stuff - these are the fun stuff as I'm not making full scale parks, this is the stuff I love to do.

Pro tour -coming along nicely. its not split themes this time more of one theme but i'll try and make it jazzy :)
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    A lot of changes, thus the updated list:

Recently released:
    -RCTM-Website overhaul/updating (with RCTNW)
    -Acorn Springs Resort (with Mick, Mike Robbins & rwadams - NE Runner-up)

Current RCTM projects:
    -Neverland (with cBass :) (no Toon :'() - Bench mode)
    -The Masters' Palette - IFS: Munch - coaster complete, partial theming before it goes to Mama Bear
    -UHH (with Mick, Mike Robbins & RCTNW - Bench mode)

Current Solo projects:

On hold or not released:
    -Disco A Go-Go (with Spiderman & ??? - On hold)
    -New mini in the planning stages, theme yet to be decided...
    -The Masters' Palette - Modern: Mondriaan (Section complete except naming things)
    -RCTM Showcase (all of RCTM - Carnival area half done)
    -RCTM's Vegas Strip: Mandalay Bay (Not started)

Too much really...but I do hope to get to most of it...taking my sweet time...

Kai :huey:
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

-RCTM's Vegas Strip: Mandalay Bay (Not started)

Now I cant wait to see that, the hotel is breathtaking.
  • jon%s's Photo
    If anyone is interested. Here are my projects.

rctX
    Mundo da Aventura: rctX sub-project (with splash-0, 50%)

Unnamed Island park: rctX group park (leighx, splash-0. jon and loopy, 15%)

Solos
    Cariba Creek: 10%
    The American Dream: Bench Mode

and...
    a couple of NE Designs.
  • Phatage%s's Photo

Now I cant wait to see that, the hotel is breathtaking.

It really is, but still nothing in vegas can even begin to compare to the Bellagio. If time would permit, I would love to do a rec of that hotel along with a super hacked water show along with custom music and the like.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

It really is, but still nothing in vegas can even begin to compare to the Bellagio. If time would permit, I would love to do a rec of that hotel along with a super hacked water show along with custom music and the like.

Thats a close one... take the water show and the big lake out of the Bellagio and it wouldnt be nearly as breathtaking. The design of the actually building on Mandalay Bay is superb. Or maybe Im just a sucker for gold.
  • Critic%s's Photo

Thats a close one... take the water show and the big lake out of the Bellagio and it wouldnt be nearly as breathtaking.  The design of the actually building on Mandalay Bay is superb.  Or maybe Im just a sucker for gold.

In my opinion Bellagio is the nicest and most lavish hotel in Las Vegas, even moreso than the Venetian, the water features are just the finishing touch.

Mandalay Bay does have a nice pool, though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading