RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Kumba%s's Photo
    ride6, Six Frags relex. I probly should not have said that, just as of now i cant think of anything id like to do after those parks, and even if that was my last solo (i could go on makeing club, joint, contest, and group parks for a long time) it probly will not even be done till late this year.

Im not going anywhere, sorry i was not clear befor.
  • posix%s's Photo

Im not going anywhere

:'(
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    TDF is about 40% done now. Working on the entrance now.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Disney's Movie Magic is at 85%.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Well, the Journey was deleted as soon as it was posted, I knew for a fact that it was no way my best work, I didnt delete it if anyone was wondering. My sister stupidly saved her crappy "Electric Fields" saved game over it by 'accident'. After it was gone, I looked back at the screens and decided that I could do better.

At the moment I am in between making a project and not, I dont have any current projects, I have one coming up with Voodoo which should be exciting, but thats only going to be 85x85.

I am just working on my techniques at the moment, I am using the PT workbench to test new things for myself, such as tree selections, pathing styles and I am still deciding if i should go 2x2/2x3 or the large buildings which people have seen me use before, like in John Williams.

Here is something I have been cooking up - Naughty Kitty

Of course the above screen is incomplete, the bright eye-damaging fence at the top has gone, and the coaster is now complete, but unthemed except for that part.

Marshy
  • x-sector%s's Photo

I see another new spotlight on its way :D

Now finish ports of call as thats kickass
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Marshy, you already know my thoughts of that, it looks like it was warped from a bright-coloured hell. Tone it down a bit ol' chap.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Small change. Project Revolution changed into a park I gave up a while ago.
    so...

-NE Design
    -Kingdom Hearts - pic removed. Keep an eye out for a topic for this in the Ad. District around mid-April.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    cant you even finish a screen shot? what you got looks ok, but thats all...
    ---------------
    BP - On hold, i think X is looking over the theme for the Alien B&M (X contact me if you could)

Darwood Grove (PT) - ??% Screen Posted at the top of the screens topic. first aspect of the park is done.

PWM - 5% - Still need to work out that erorr.....

D-XXL - Maybe after BP or KC

Kumbas Creation - On the drewing board, 2 mapper, not sure when i'll start....

H2H3 parks

RCTI Joint with ??? no-one seems to want to work with me..... :'(
  • jon%s's Photo
    Cariba Creek : The second version of my earlier cancelled Cariba Creek, much bigger, much better, contains my best work. Double mapper!

Mundo da Aventura : This rctX joint-project between me and splash-0 is coming along nicely, my first area being about 40% complete and my second area is starting soon.

Unnamed Mini : It's a nice looking mini that I am building.

Future Projects:

The American Dream : This future solo in the planning stages seems to be a great idea that I haven't seen done before. The name kind of gives it a way. Starting Autumn '04.

Revelations Theme Park : An 80x80 I've had planned for quite some time, starting Spring '04.

So, overall, I'm pretty idle at the moment...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

So that means you won't finish until about October, right? :p

DSS is like... 60-70% I think.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Sorry to hear about your park Marshy. But, the newer one is looking good, and the pink flowers are fab. :p

So yeah...um...I'm going to try to finish Phantasia I guess.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Park is approaching 90%...get ready its almost here
  • posix%s's Photo
    ^I bet this is going to be iris' easter present :)
  • Critic%s's Photo

no-one seems to want to work with me..... :'(

Oh gee, wonder why.. :rolleyes:
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

My park will be done within a month or two.
    You know they say you can only polish a terd so much, but I have to keep trying.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Well the Disney park is cancelled.....

No its not im just kidding. The park is actually finished, but it is undergoing revisions (Like, im changing things that I didnt like before). Anyway thats my update, enjoy.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Projects:

Elland Point (with voodoo)
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Er not that anyone cares im making something called Time Twisters that i will complete but probably not release or advertise... only to people i want to see it |)
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    1.Pro Tour

2. Something Else your see soon hopefully.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading