Custom Scenery Exchange / Spacek's Custom Rides

• zackrctgame1999%s's Photo

Can you make NAD Century Flyer coaster like this? BULLDOG-connePark0719b-1-1641354784.jpg

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo

Can you make NAD Century Flyer coaster like this? BULLDOG-connePark0719b-1-1641354784.jpg

Not related, but the lady in the second car on the left side looks like she stepped out of the 1920's. 

I mean NAD Century Flyer coaster trains. Because I liked retro coaster trains. 

Spacek, can you make Premier Wooden Coaster trains like this?

• spacek531%s's Photo

I'm not interested in making any one-offs unless I'm personally invested.

Ok, How about make CTR that I really needed was Recolorable Intamin 4 row and 5 row Bobsled coaster car like this and that instead? 

• spacek531%s's Photo

• Omsiox%s's Photo

What about one of these guest transfer parking lot trams? Could also be used for backlot movie rides I guess...SmilingTramDriver.jpg

What about Arrow Huss Stand-Up coaster trains?

• Little Joe 2016%s's Photo

Do you have any new miniature train ideas?

• spacek531%s's Photo

Not really. I've been focusing more on real miniature trains. One of RCT2's shortcomings is that nice looking trains are impossible because of how small they have to be, and the steam particles and animation speed are hardcoded to one speed. What ideas do you have?

• Cocoa%s's Photo

has someone ever made one of those wild west handcar thingies? that you pump to propel on traintracks. those are vibey

• OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

has someone ever made one of those wild west handcar thingies?

Not sure which one of these heroes did but "yessir, they did."

Here's the link: https://www.nedesign...19348/handcart/

• spacek531%s's Photo

has someone ever made one of those wild west handcar thingies? that you pump to propel on traintracks. those are vibey

Perhaps one like this, available for download right now:

eHttOa9.png 
  • tce_k%s's Photo

Ever thought about making any emergency service vehicles like police cars/bikes, riot vans, ambulances, fire engines, etc?

• Oimi%s's Photo

Excellent work, your contributions are awesome!

• spacek531%s's Photo
    I have decided that CTR Christmas 2022 will be suspended. I do not yet have a rendering pipeline that uses X7123M3-356's rendering engine or a similar one using blender, and creating more rides using the old tool will create more work in the long run. I am sure this disappoints a number of people but with the time freed from creating it I will be able to focus on the technological debt to take CTR development to the next level in 2023.
  • tce_k%s's Photo

Looking forward to the release SpaceK

• tce_k%s's Photo

Any news when the 2022 Xmas pack will be available? Also, will there be a 2023 Xmas pack?

Thanks in advance.

Tags