Hi-Rollers / High Rollers pics

• sircursealot%s's Photo
    disregard this...
  • iris%s's Photo
    Na, I went through this same exact thing for both the Blockbuster Challenge and the NextElement Challenge. Everyone was talking big, and kept delaying and delaying, and then the deadline came up and the contests were pretty big failures for the most part. Good thing we had two absolutely incredble entries in both (Evolution & Gila), or it would have looked as shitty as it really was.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

:lol: Told ya we wouldn't get more then 9 or 10 entries. Everyone around this site is all talk, but never really do anything. Someone is gonna walk away with $50 for a mediocre park, watch.

That's me, then.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo

:lol: Told ya we wouldn't get more then 9 or 10 entries. Everyone around this site is all talk, but never really do anything. Someone is gonna walk away with $50 for a mediocre park, watch.

Is that a threat?

-inferno
    (who will be entering)
  • mantis%s's Photo

Na, I went through this same exact thing for both the Blockbuster Challenge and the NextElement Challenge. Everyone was talking big, and kept delaying and delaying, and then the deadline came up and the contests were pretty big failures for the most part. Good thing we had two absolutely incredble entries in both (Evolution & Gila), or it would have looked as shitty as it really was.

Oh come on Iris...there's money involved this time :D

And if what you say is true then maybe I have more than a stab at it!
  • RRP%s's Photo
    i WILL be entering but im running low on ideas at the moment cos there is a lot of stuff thats been done.Maybe a brainstorm session would help everyone.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Im doing my entry, infact iv got about three different parks, all developing quite nicely, but I think its becoming obvious to me now which entry I shall put forward.

Im just regaining my creative touch again, after a short spell feeling unmotivated, uninspired and as if I couldnt produce anything even semi decent, and now Im feelin more creative than I usually am.

As for screens, well its too much hasstle trying to find a decent host.

So far in the map im putting forward there is an invert themed loosely similar to nemesis with the rivers of blood and at every point im trying to fit in a collision effect. Iv also got a terrain woodie and a large center piece castle (or what ever I can come up with) being planned.

So yea, t'sall good in camp voodoo. :) :)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

i WILL be entering but im running low on ideas at the moment cos there is a lot of stuff thats been done.Maybe a brainstorm session would help everyone.

or i could just tell you my ideas. or not.

and i have started :D . i´m taking my time tho.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I love that there is one screen in this thread...

Amazing...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Its not even summer here.
  • Iced Tea%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Meh. I like it. I think... Do I?
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Posted Image

Meh. I like it. I think... Do I?

Yay for large resolution!

Edited by sircursealot, 17 June 2003 - 01:37 PM.

• Iced Tea%s's Photo
    It is zoomed in.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    He's most likely at a bigger screen res than what everyone else is at.
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    Larger resolution
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

It is zoomed in.

hmm, okay, must be the res difference. :(
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    my full zoomed in looks even bigger... :p
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    I've been thinking on it, but not actually started yet, as I've been busy with another park. Oh, and it's too late now, but I almost wish we couldn't show screens.

The contest would mean more if we didn't know what we were up against. I have the feeling that some peeps might not even enter (regardless of their chance of winning) after they see screens that will kick their ass...

Fortunately, I've not seen anything that intimidating. It makes the contest mysterious still.

Yea.

Kai :huey:
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    that was a clever insult kai :p
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I;m posting one screen of an extremely unfinished area in my park.

After this, nobody will see a thing until release.

Muhahahhaha.

Oh, and im going CRAYAZY. shedding the typical roman/egyptian/western theme, and going for the "Aqua" theme.

Posted Image

You can comment, but I'm gonna change tons of stuff anyways.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading