Hi-Rollers / High Rollers pics

• Blitz%s's Photo
    bwahahahahah!

"The colors, Duke, the colors!!!"--popsicle commercial (fyi)

*ahem*
    yay for randomness!!
  • Physco%s's Photo
    The screens look good, but I don't see the point in posting screens. It's a competition.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Oooooo....colors.... It's like, something I would make....colorful, glassy, watery, weird....

Possibly like heaven...

...or not, yet still good.

It will be interesting to see what you'd change, and I gotta give you credit for having the balls to theme like me, especially around these parts....heh. :p

Have you been staying up late staring at Glass and Forge?

Looks good...we shall see in the end what happens.

Kai :huey:
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Oooooo....colors....  It's like, something I would make....colorful, glassy, watery, weird....

Possibly like heaven...

It will be interesting to see what you'd change, and I gotta give you credit for having the balls to theme like me, especially around these parts....heh.  :p

Kai  :huey:

kai... I really only look at your parks when I'm stoned.
    don't worry though, I mean it as a compliment. :yup:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

Oooooo....colors....  It's like, something I would make....colorful, glassy, watery, weird....

Possibly like heaven...

It will be interesting to see what you'd change, and I gotta give you credit for having the balls to theme like me, especially around these parts....heh.  :p

Kai  :huey:

Kai...basically, I totally ripped off glasshouse and added water, and this is what I got.

Yes, you did help inspire it.

;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wow... the first thing that came to my head when I saw that, Gymkid, was Escher. :D

Anyway, I'll just provide text updates for stuff I'm not building and then send a blank map, Iris. Just to let you know.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Random
    Bright
    Lovely
    But...
    I think the yellow part of the buildings needs some work. Maybe another building this side of it ??
    Good idea tho
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Ah well. I am still the master of bright colors. :p

I must say though, that is very nice in it's own unusual way.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo

bla bla

Adam.. I love your sig. hehe :angel:
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    50 bucks?!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    So far I have a weird vertical coaster with quite a lot of theming and buildings done. I think I might try a new theme "The Mental Hospital", and make it really happy.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

So far I have a weird vertical coaster with quite a lot of theming and buildings done. I think I might try a new theme "The Mental Hospital", and make it really happy.

:OMG:
    Did i just hear you say you'd make it really happy? Wow. what people will do for $50... :0
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I am suprised you are shocked because happy work has been coming out for some time now. But no change in the music of course.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

I am suprised you are shocked because happy work has been coming out for some time now. But no change in the music of course.

i just realised that after browsing through project crypto.

Maybe i should follow you talented people more often... 8@
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Maybe i should follow you talented people more often...

You wouldnt be following me then :p
  • Micool%s's Photo

I am suprised you are shocked because happy work has been coming out for some time now.

Yes *ahem*

And will be...around...the end of the month... ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    ^ :0
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I hope its what Im thinking Micool.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    If you really wanna see colorCLick here for my entry. Please use proper eye protection before using. If you are prone to seizures please do not view. this is all you will see unti lthe contest.

~Dragon :t2: ~

Edited by DragonInferno, 22 June 2003 - 01:47 PM.

• rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I'm pretty happy with the way mine is turning out. It's brighter than most of my work (just for you iris ;) ), but not Gymkid Dude bright, lol. There's only so much I will do to satisfy people's color tastes...

It's got my best station ever. Even if it doesn't really look like a station. It's a nice building though. Anyways, I've got somethin' in it that hasn't been done on an adventure ride yet, but it isn't super complicated.

I may post a screen, or I may not. We shall see. See, I'm on speed or somethin, so I actually finish my parks really fast, only to do more.

-Freak :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading