Hi-Rollers / High Rollers pics

• Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Enjoy trying to guess the theme.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I don't give a damn what the theme is. It's amazing! There's going to be some tough competition to beat.
  • spiderman%s's Photo

Egyptian!

Looks great, and a very high level of detail in it, too.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    it's an abandonned factory that has long since been overgrown (giving it the "ruin" look) with vegitation.
    which is a standard kind of theme I use... bastard.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Fuck, I have to compete with THAT? Thanks for ruining my self-esteem for the day. 8@
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I'm guessing it's a disused power station next to a dock. But whatever it is it looks amazing.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Foozy wins
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo

If you really wanna see color Click here for my entry.. Please use proper eye protection before using.  If you are prone to seizures please do not view. this is all you will see unti lthe contest.

~Dragon :t2: ~

Can't see the pic.

My best guess at Foozy's theme is a logging refinery of some sort, which is now in disuse, and has been overgrown by vegetation. Irony ++
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Oh, I found Dragon Inferno's album. This is the pic he was talking about (Copy and Paste).

I'm really starting to get proud of Neon Boulevard. I'm the only one who can do it so far. :D

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo

Oh, I found Dragon Inferno's album.  This is the pic he was talking about (Copy and Paste).

I'm really starting to get proud of Neon Boulevard.  I'm the only one who can do it so far. :D

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

I was must about to post that I fixed it, lol.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Oh, I found Dragon Inferno's album.  This is the pic he was talking about (Copy and Paste).

I'm really starting to get proud of Neon Boulevard.  I'm the only one who can do it so far. :D

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Yours is a different style brightness.
    Toon town was my first mini and was bright and i think i pulled my colours off well.
    Its the way you want your colours to be seen which is important
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    OK....I just looked at D.I's screen, and right now the screen looks blurry. That burned my eyes out. That is 80 million times brighter than Glasshosue (which is hard to do). Ow

*starts wincing uncontrollably*
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Not bad Foozy, in my opinion its a shame that all of the foliage is the same, otherwise its very good. I like the dark deserted feeling.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Its not all the same, but the JPEG compression got rid of a few colors. It looks better in the game.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Its not all the same, but the JPEG compression got rid of a few colors. It looks better in the game.

Oh I see, so are the bushes the same type but with the different coloured berries on right?
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    No, a mix of 2 bushes.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    one is darker and shaped different, while the other is flatter and lighter...
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    they´re just different and both awesome =D.

but.. wait a second. i´m supposed to win this thing =/.
  • Toon%s's Photo

Posted Image

This is what happens when talented and innovative parkmakers build in RCT2. Fantastic screen Foozy! Great use of the custom scenery provided!
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Here's mine:

Here

Stupid webshots.

Enjoy :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading