Hi-Rollers / High Rollers pics

• Brent%s's Photo
    U gonna turn in Marvel Island in instead of making a new one? Looks exactly the same style.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

U gonna turn in Marvel Island in instead of making a new one? Looks exactly the same style.

or action zone ;)
    Anyway spidey....I think its a good start but the path combination is horrible
  • natelox%s's Photo
    looks alot like x's Port of discovery.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Well ive decided to try and use a theme i have never used before
    This is what i have so far...It is going to be a sort of space station theme..yeh wh cares if its shit so far..
    Oh and the entrance thing gets in the way :@ :@

Posted Image
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Looking good adam, I think you have done a nice job so far. I think its weird that usually when people say they are going to start a new theme or do a theme they have'nt done before that the theme always contains a little amount of blue. I said that in my area in Crypto and that contained so much blue, you have done the same. I don't think there is anything wrong with it because blue is nice in parks but I think its strange.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

OK....I just looked at D.I's screen, and right now the screen looks blurry. That burned my eyes out. That is 80 million times brighter than Glasshosue (which is hard to do). Ow

*starts wincing uncontrollably*

:X

yeah. i think that sums it up.

and Foozycoaster - that is amazing! Some ideas i havn't seen yet - like - wow! :!!:
  • posix%s's Photo
    Wow, Adam, that's sweeeet!
    Although it doesn't look like a space station at all, I love the architecture. The buildings are detailed but not overdone and they still look realistic somehow. Besides, you didn't use too much custom scenery which would've ruined the whole thing.
    However, do me a favour and change the colours. Black, grey and teal are looking horrible together. It looks so dead and keeps it from evoking an atmosphere. Why don't you just think of a brighter theme and live it up a little? I think that would make this a really nice park to look at.
    As for the space station. I'd use alot or martian textures (although that isn't really original, I know) and only very few trees. Dead trees possibly. Flowers wouldn't fit either in my opinion. The architecture could be large but not tall buildings with flat roofs. Maybe in yellow and grey.
    Just suggestions.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I wubbit, adam.

I think the black and teal go fine...kinda techy yet nice.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]Wow, Adam, that's sweeeet!
    Although it doesn't look like a space station at all, I love the architecture. The buildings are detailed but not overdone and they still look realistic somehow. Besides, you didn't use too much custom scenery which would've ruined the whole thing.
    However, do me a favour and change the colours. Black, grey and teal are looking horrible together. It looks so dead and keeps it from evoking an atmosphere. Why don't you just think of a brighter theme and live it up a little? I think that would make this a really nice park to look at.
    As for the space station. I'd use alot or martian textures (although that isn't really original, I know) and only very few trees. Dead trees possibly. Flowers wouldn't fit either in my opinion. The architecture could be large but not tall buildings with flat roofs. Maybe in yellow and grey.
    Just suggestions.[/font]

These colours will be used through out the park but with other colours too. Ive experimented with a Purple colour and goes well with the blue and silver i have used.
    I will try some other colours out to see which i like best.

I'm glad you like it so far and thanx gymkid for your comments. I'll try and spice it up a little.
    Oh and about the space station. Ill leave that for now as i wasn't sure how to do it correctly. I'll stick to the theme i have (futuristicy thing)
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Adam: Looks great. The buildings are well designed and the colors are sweet.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Adam...u suck.

I was going to do a space theme with silver and teal-ish colors, but you had to come and do it 80 million times better :'( Looks like I need a new theme.

That screen looks really really really good though.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Adam...u suck.

I was going to do a space theme with silver and teal-ish colors, but you had to come and do it 80 million times better :'( Looks like I need a new theme.

That screen looks really really really good though.

Good minds think alike hey ;)
    thanx for the comments
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo

Well ive decided to try and use a theme i have never used before
    This is what i have so far...It is going to be a sort of space station theme..yeh wh cares if its shit so far..
    Oh and the entrance thing gets in the way  :@  :@

Posted Image

Hot damn!!

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    WOW @ Foozy

&

WOW @ Adam
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I've been at camp for 8 days and I know that thing I said was ages ago.

I just wanted to let you know, though, that I meant the end of July... :et:
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Mental Institute, hmmm. An excuse to experiment.

Scrap experimental :)
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Not bad, Nick, but it dosen't look all too "Happy". A little dark looking, actually.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Yeah it still has a tone of darkness, but then again a lot of my work still has a touch of darkness too it. Ill try and get rid of the darkness. This is only experimentation tho, so this will change a lot. Just want ideas maybe.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I must say, adam, this is very nice next to Foozy. I am in love with the screen, the wicked colors. Though I am not sure if it fits the space theme. ;)

Nick, very nice coaster and hacking. I am not too sure about the archy, it seems to be lacking a few windows. Also, the black wooden wall looks weird, maybe try brown. Overall, lovely.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Ok, I restarted mine about a week and half ago, and so far its been my best work to date. Well I've got a screen for y'all, it shows off a little of my work, its the only area worth takin a screen shot of so far as the other area's are developing quite slowly, but still, they are much better than this IMO.

The park is divided into 4 area's, the screen is of Babylon, im also including 3 other civilizations, Greece is definate, but the other two im debating over, It's between Aztech, Egypt, Rome or Persia. The theme of the park is Ancient empires, which is why I have a choice of the above nations. Anyways enough of the talkin, heres the screen :

Click Here

Actually after looking again that screen doesnt look that good, it looks better from other angles. Much better!

PS : Sorry about the image size, if its too large just lemme know and il change it to a link. And im also sorry about the incomplete-ness of the screen. 8@

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading